Looking for a vitamin&supplement supplier / drop shipper from North America who ships to Canada

GetMoreSleep
3 0 0

Hi, I'm starting to source products for my site, and I am looking for  a vitamin&supplement supplier/drop shipper from North America who ships to Canada.  I'm wondering if there are any to be found through an App on Shopify or some other direct means?

I'm new to Shopify so do not know the ins and outs, and just searching the Apps alone I haven't been able to find exactly what I need. I don't want to go with the ship from China route and have my customers have an extreme wait on shipping and receiving.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

I should add that specifically I'm hoping to find Melatonin, Valerian Root, Ashwagandha, Elderberry, Essential oils, etc

0 Likes

Hi @GetMoreSleep 

Please check the vitamins and supplements dropshipping supplier list.

nutrasciencelabs

vitakem

vitalabs

vitasupplementsource

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
GetMoreSleep
3 0 0

Ok, I will do that, thank you very much.

0 Likes
GetMoreSleep
3 0 0

Unfortunately I'm still a little confused as how to locate these suppliers, I know I can find them by their websites outside of Shopify, but I'm not sure how to do that within Shopify itself to be able to be able to be at the point to add/import products, as in the same sort of scenario as using Orberlo, or is that not a possibility?  Also of note, I'm looking for a source that will do the drop shipping with a "no minimum" quantity purchase requirement, as I'm not trying to sell or purchase in bulk. 

0 Likes