Looking for beta testers (product discovery and research)

SimplyTrends
5 0 0

** I'm unsure if the below post is against community guidelines. If it is, then please delete

My team is building a new product discovery and research tool targeted at small and independent retail. 

We are launching a beta version and are looking for a small number of beta testers and more importantly feedback from Shopify users (a Shopify app will come later).

If interested, please reply (or optionally sign up to our waitlist here www.simplytrends.co)

Thanks!

0 Likes

Could you please share the more information about the upcoming application?

Are you sourcing the products or what is the application about? 

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Seems interesting. Please provide more details.
Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

0 Likes
SimplyTrends
5 0 0

Of course. Currently, it's a webapp but later we'll develop a Shopify app too.

We are not sourcing products but giving access to product and trend data.

We analyze hundreds of millions of product listings and demand data points to identify both current and forecast future trends, show relevant products (bestseller and new).

It's almost like a product exploration tool which will be expanded with more advanced features (such as more personalized recommendations, additional data sources, alert systems, etc.) as we continue our development (if our users confirm the need). 

0 Likes

Hello @SimplyTrends 

How is your program better than Pexda and ecomhunt? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
SimplyTrends
5 0 0

Hi,

That's an excellent question. Most tools like Ecomhun and Pexda are focused on dropshipping specifically and on providing insights on products you can source for dropshipping (most often through AliExpress), as well as (estimated) sales numbers and data points derived from (typically Facebook) ads.

We take a different and more broad approach in that we focus on small and independent retail - but our product is also very relevant for dropshippers and brands.

We bridge the gap between product and category trends, demand, product listing analysis, and monitoring of product launches. We also do demand forecasting and are constantly expanding with new data sources to triangulate our analysis and results.

So while initial product features may look a little similar to what some existing tools offer, our scope is different, and our feature set and data sources are much more comprehensive.

I hope that helps answer your question.

0 Likes