Looking for brand shoe suppliers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all, iam new here. I dropshipping on Amazon and Ebay about 7-8 month. I try Shopify about 3 months but my store not good.

I am looking for brand shoe suppliers, who can ship item to Vietnam, because i want to open shop in Vietnam.

Some brand: Nike, Adidas, Converse, Vans....

My email: teokt@hotmail.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @QuangNguyen! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been a really long time since you posted this, about 5 years ago, and not sure if you were able to find a supplier or recommendations - I sure hope so. In any case, I'd still like to make a suggestion and I could also mark this post as new so others can make their recommendations. That being said, have you had the chance to check Spocket out? I did a quick search on our catalog and found footwear suppliers from the UK that can ship to Vietnam in 4-7 days - I also found a selection of shoes that might interest you. You can check it out for yourself by signing-up for free on Spocket's official website. Doing this will give you access to the catalog where you can tweak the smart filters made available to you to easily search for suppliers who can ship shoes to Vietnam. You can also learn more about Spocket and what it can offer you on the website!

Search_-_Spocket.png

As well, if you want to get leads on suppliers for your store or just purely engage with other dropshippers, you can join Spocket's official Facebook group

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @QuangNguyen 

Please check the below companies who offer shoes dropshipping

Orderhive

Wholesale Footwear

Store Front Shoes Dropshippers

Avasm Shoes

Power Home Biz

FootwearUS

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes