Looking for clothing suppliers that ship in under 3 weeks to US

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I’ve recenrly been collecting information to launch a clothing drop shipping store but am wary of using suppliers that take up to 35 days to ship because I know my niche would immediately consider that a warning sign and wouldn’t buy, I know I wouldn’t. Does anyone know of any clothing/accessory suppliers that can do this? I’m mostly looking for trendy/eclectic/alternative fashions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 66

Hi Rozszie, 

Lisa here from the Shopify Social Care Team!

That's great you're being conscientious of shipping times for your customers. This makes for happier shoppers in the long run. 

There are some dropshippers who offer reasonable ship times. 

Firstly, I'll start with Oberlo Supply.  You can find some suppliers from Oberlo Supply who's ship times are 8 - 22 business days. Shopify's team at Oberlo have vetted the suppliers to ensure the times stated are accurate, and the product quality matches the descriptions and photos. 

Next, I suggest Modalyst to find quality dropshippers for trendy/eclectic/alternative fashions. Modalyst has a handpicked selection of US & European suppliers, and have orders sent directly to your customers. In some cases, ship times are 1- 7 days! 

Finally, Collective Fab is also a great place to find decent fashion related products that ship in a reasonable time. Collective Fab is a leading fashion and beauty dropshipper located in Southern California. They offer fashionable, edgy, and stylish young women's fashion and beauty products available immediately for dropshipping. They do require a monthly subscription fee for access to the suppliers - however, it could be worth it for reduced ship times and fashionable products! All products are shipped from Collective Fab's facility (California) directly to your customers with your company information (blind dropshipping).

Hope this helps to source fashionable products that ship in reasonable times! 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Check out ProductPro - https://apps.shopify.com/productpro

Lots of clothing with shipping times under 7 days

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

HI Rozszie,

We have started a supplier directory, specifically focusing on US dropship suppliers and some UK and European suppliers. 

We aim to add one new supplier every day so the list is contstantly growing. I know there are a number of colothing suppliers listed already.

Take a look, it's totally free, and you can subscribe to get the new suppliers sent to you by email.

https://dropshipnews.com/suppliers/

Best regards

Dan

Dropship News Portal and Free Dropship Supplier Directory. Get faster shipping with local dropship suppliers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello there,

Good day!

We are a women fashion brand based in China, providing stylish apparel worn worldwide by thousands of sophisticated women. We pride ourselves on the amount of orders we have to the USA, Europe and Asia.

We are now looking for retailers to help us expand our business, are you interested in making some profits?

We can do 1 order dropshipping worldwide and we can offer you great discounts too.

Please email us at clothes@hktopcool.com for more details.

Here's our AliExpress website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/708938

Thank you!

Cheers,

Janine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello,We're the dropshipping supplier ,There are many trendy fashion woman&man clothing on our dropshipping platform , We cooperate with couriers and provide over 200 kinds of  shipping ways to our distributors . 35 days delivery time is really so long ,We can meet your needs under 3 weeks , If It is shipped to US,America Line & E packet will be good option for your orders,Which usually takes 15 days to arrive the USA  . you can also check our shipping fee here by type the product weight&size . If you want check our product wholesale/Dropshipping price &shipping fee,you need register to be our formal member firstly , Using our invitation code link to register for free and get 1 year $39.99 formal member 

hello,there! have a great day ~
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello there,

We are a woman fashion brand based in China. We provide stylish clothes worn by women worldwide. We pride ourselves on the amount of orders we have to the USA, Europe and Asia. 

We are now looking for retailers to help us expand our business, are you interested in making some profits?

We can do 1 order dropshipping worldwide.

Please email us at clothes@hktopcool.com for more details.

Cheers,
Janine

0 Likes