Looking for dropship supplier in EU

3 0 0

I'm looking for fashion clothing dropship supplier in EU who has reasonable prices and low shipping cost to Hungary.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 26

Hello, Csilla! 

This is Leon from Shopify Support.

There are a number of drop-ship and wholesale clothing suppliers that have a physical presence in the EU so you can offer faster shipping times to your customers.

• BigBuy offers drop shipping from the EU and has a Shopify app to simplify product sync.
  • Spocket has over 1 million products and fulfilment centres in the EU as well as other countries around the world with the ease of a Shopify app. 
  • Gooten and Printful both offer on-demand printing of custom garments with product fulfilment located in the EU and integrate through Shopify apps, too. 

These are a few options that integrate easily into your store, but you're able to use any supplier you choose. For more help finding a supplier that works best for you, have a look at the Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping and feel free to get in touch with Shopify Support or reply to this thread to discuss. 

All the best! 

Leon 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Dear Leon,

thank You for response!

Bigbuy offers very poor selection of fashion clothes, Spocket has expensive products.

On-demand printing is not for my shop style, I sell urban fashion clothes so I would need a wholesale or manufacturer who can offer those products with low shipping fee.

Thanks, 

Csilla

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 26

Csilla,

Sorry about that! I'm not familiar with all of the options out there so I may have missed some. Please feel free to explore all of the product supplier apps listed in the Shopify App Store HERE

Cheers,

Leon

0 Likes
3 0 0

Wow, thanks a lot Leon, that list is new to me, I will check it!

Thanks,

Csilla

0 Likes

Hi Csilla ,

I would like to suggest you a supplier site: eu.banggood.com.  And you will find all the EU suppliers on this site. And there is a great news that ShopMaster cooperated with Banggood site and provide dropshipping sellers special member price if you order product on the site.

Also ShopMaster is a useful dropshipping tool for Shopify store. You can import products from 30 supported sites by one clicking, then create listings to your store in a quick way.  There are also a lot features: auto repricer, inventory&price monitor, auto order, tracking and shipping status updating.....Welcome to join ShopMaster.

FREE dropshipping solutions. Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order, for AliExpress, Banggood, Chinabrands, Gogomall, and more suppliers
0 Likes
17 0 0

Hi there Csilla,

You might be interested with our products. We are a women fashion brand based in China, providing stylish apparel worn worldwide by thousands of sophisticated women. We pride ourselves on the amount of orders we have to the USA, Europe and Asia.

We can do 1 order dropshipping worldwide. We can offer you great discounts and free shipping too.

Please email us at clothes@hktopcool.com for more details

AliExpress website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/708938

Thank you!

Cheers,
Janine

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Try eu.banggood.com, a great supplier from China but Warehouse located in UK

Import products from 1688, AliExpress, Banggood, Chinabrands and DHgate to your Shopify stores by few clicks.
0 Likes
2 0 0

You can try https://beddingwholesaleset.com

They have nice bedding sets and are from Europe.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Sorry, my mistake. This one is the correct link https://beddingwholesalesets.com/

0 Likes