Looking for dropship wholesaler for women's fashion

4 0 0

Hi all,

I am looking to start a store for my little sister where she can sell some clothing and jewelry. We've found a few things on AliExpress and eBay.  I'm looking for more. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
50 0 0

Hi dear,

This is Lucky Xu,the manager from newchic dropship team.We are a fashion site,specializing in women &men &kids' clothing,bags,shoes,beauty,jewelry,Home &Garden and other accessories.We also accept retailers who can help us resell items.If you want to wholesale items,we can also offer you a better price.For more information,please contact us via email:dropship@newchic.com.

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hello my name is GB and you can check us out at www.lesbijouteries.com we specialize in women's and men's fashion. Our demographics would fall in the 21 to 34 year olds but some of our customers have been slightly older. 

Once you have had the opportunity to review our website please feel free to contact us at customerservice@lesbijouteries.com we offer drop ship and wholesale and ship worldwide.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

<!--StartFragment -->

Hi,dear all

This is Belan from FORUDESIGNS We are a wholesaler, We are looking for dropshipper now. 
We have thousands of unique products designed by artists around the world. From shoes and backpacks to phone case and house ware. 

www.forudesigns.com  
This is our website, please have a look. 

*PROFIT 
You can reset the price of products as long as it is higher than ours, so that you can earn the middle price difference.
Every time the worth of products you buy from our site accumulate to $1000, we will give you an extra $300 profit.

Are you interested in this collaboration? For more information please contact me linbelan080@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sincerely looking for dropshipper/online retailer. Not up-front cost, 30% profits. For more detail information please contact me by linbelan080@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
30 0 0

Hi Bryan Moyers

You will like to checkout www.mycelebritylooks.com,we sell in wholesales,dropship and deliver within 3-5 working days via fedex,dhl.

Email: sales@mycelebritylooks.com

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Bryan, I am using Zyraa's clothes from long time and cost of clothes are too good as compare to other wholesale clothes supplier. Select best option for women's wholesale clothing visit here (http://www.zyrafashion.com/) for Lots of different varities of clothes. Actually I am also doing business with this company it's really good and cheaper.

Zyraa Fashion
0 Likes
14 0 0

Hey there,

Amazing drop shipping service share with you.

I’m from Globalegrow E-commerce Co., Ltd, one of the biggest cross-border  E-commence public company in China (Stock Code: SZ002640).

Owning an online DROPSHIPPING website: https://www.chinabrands.com/ 

Supplying over 200,000 Dropship Products /SKUs - True Wholesale Prices

https://www.chinabrands.com/site/signup.html Invitation code: 3ZlNbFwaH0Gp to be CB platform formal membership.

CB currently support docking eBay, Aliexpress, wish and lazada platform shops, quickly export the orders.  If you have these shopify stores, it's great for us to cooperate together.

1. No dropshipping fees
  2. No commission
  3. Fast shhipping
  4. Wholesale price
  5. High quality
  6. Good aftersale service

Contact me for further information now!

Email : huangmanchun@globalegrow.com 

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,I'm Seree From Yiwu,China.

as your know,Yiwu is the largest wholesale market in the world.

especially on jewelry and small commodities,I'm reply you to discuss some cooperation.

we can provide custom made product and package for your store in a low quantity.

if you are interested in the cooperation,pls reply me. 

Email:aliseree@gmail.com
whatapp:+8615268657003

thanks!

0 Likes
17 0 0

Subject: Fashion & Apparel manufacturing services from Vietnam

Dear Bryan Moyers,

Wish you fine and good day!
We are H.A fashion company, a Vietnam Textile and Garment Manufacturer and Exporter of knit and woven products such as: blazers, coats, jackets, t-shirts, shirts, dresses, skirts, blouses and tops, pants and trousers, etc.
Please visit to review our company and products at the website http://www.hafashion.com.vn 

Why choose us?
*   Vietnam is one of the fastest growing production for clothing, with high quality and good price. For recently years, internationalapparel companies are seriously looking to Vietnam as an alternative location and source, for their apparel manufacturing.• We, with more than 10 years of experience in processing export garment.
• We, offer both FOB and ODM for export anywhere in the world.
• We can coordinate your collection from Pattern, sample, cost production, grading.

If you need business or working partner from Vietnam, please contact us.
If you are looking for factory for your designs from sample to bulk production, please feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,

Tran Chinh
H.A Fashion Trading Co., Ltd
Add: 25 Lac Trung street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84-32006569 (Ext.107)     -       Fax: +84-32006397
Email: sales1@hafashion.com.vn; tranvufam@gmail.com
Cell: +84-914556347 / +84-983253618

Manufacturing and Sourcing services for Apparel and Fashion. [A] Ngoc Hoi road, Thanh Tri Dist., Hanoi city 10000, Vietnam [T] +84-983253618 [E] tranvufam@gmail.com
0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi Bryan Moyers

If you are still intersted in wholesalers of women fashion, at Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market.  and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc to discuss the details. 

Best, 

Kate

0 Likes