Looking for dropshipper uk

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

looking for dropshipper of women's clothing, accessories and for phone/tablet covers. If you dropship any of these and are interested in dropshipping through a women's apparel website please email on lottiesclothing@gmail.com or reply to this thread.

thanks

charlotte

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 56

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

You might want to check out the Shopify Wholesale tool and this non Shopify Wholesaler website

I hope this helps!

Anne :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

If you are interested in Shipping Indian Ethnic wears for Women, mens, Kids Kindly contact me, my fb messanger id - m.me/theramachandran , business website - https://ramachandrantextiles.com/

Since the goods are taken directly from the manufacturer, the items are priced reasonably.
There is a separate division for sarees, of which wedding, silk, and cotton sarees are popular. Wedding sarees include varieties like Kacheevaram, Banaras, Dharmapuram silk, Silk sarees online etc. Cotton and fancy churidars, dress materials. Western wear and accessories such as cosmetics, handbag, purse, imitation jewellery and chappals are the other items available.
All kinds of party wear, sarees and dress materials are also available. All kinds of blouse pieces can be bought from the matching centre. It recently started a showroom for furnishing materials. The showroom has temporary collection of curtain and furnishing, bed spreads, blankets, bedcover, pillow, pillow covers, quilts, sofa back covers, cushion, cushion covers, doormats, carpets, rugs, table mat, household linen, towels etc. Gents ‘section has everything, including casual shirts, coat, jeans, inner garments, sportswear and items like shoes, belt and ties. Kids gallery has the latest for girls, boys and infants. Frock,baba suit, T-shirts and towels etc.

0 Likes