Looking for dropshipper

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

looking for a reliable droppshipper for good quality  womens apparel. I am interested  In quality.

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
53 0 3

Hi Niki,

Kevin here - a Shopify Guru :)

There are a wide range of dropshippers who supply women's apparel. Depending on where you are based, certain ones may appeal to you more. I'll include a small list below of some suppliers:

This one is a list of suppliers if you are based in the UK - Esources.

I hope this helps, if you have any questions; let me know!

Kevin | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
16 0 1

Hi Niki,

It is Akos from Syncee.

We have a dropshipper cataloge in our app Syncee. You can choose many fashion dropshippers from the list we can even help you to import their data feeds into your Shopify store.

Let us know if we can help you.

Akos

www.syncee.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Niki,

My name is Georgia Leyla. I sell luxury hosiery & lingerie with REAL Swarovski crystals.
I am just starting : ) Soon I will have Dresses category and will have more product!

I ship by FedEx International Priority (delivered in 1 - 2 days) worldwide.
All my products are made and shipped by me in Portugal, Europe. 

You can contact me to info@georgialeyla.com
You can visit my website here: www.georgialeyla.com
All my products have real videos in the description of the each product!

Love always, 
GeorgiaLeyla

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

HNiki,

You can check out www.mycelebritylooks.com,we sell in wholesale and dropship,delivery takes within 2-5 working days worldwide via Fedex/Dhl.

Email: sales@mycelebritylooks.com

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hey Niki,

Amazing drop shipping service share with you!

I’m from Globalegrow E-commerce Co., Ltd, one of the biggest cross-border  E-commence public company in China (Stock Code: SZ002640).

Owning an online DROPSHIPPING website: https://www.chinabrands.com/ 

Supplying over 200,000 Dropship Products /SKUs - True Wholesale Prices

https://www.chinabrands.com/site/signup.html Invitation code: 3ZlNbFwaH0Gp to be CB platform formal membership.

CB currently support docking eBay, Aliexpress, wish and lazada platform shops, quickly export the orders.  If you have any shopify stores, it's great for us to cooperate together with Women Appearel. We have professtional designers to design fashion clothing.

Contact me for further information now!

Email : huangmanchun@globalegrow.com 

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 7

Check out Air Waves OnDemand. https://apps.shopify.com/air-waves-apparel 

High quality, US based, and good customer service

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes