Looking for dropshipping company..

Highlighted
2 0 0

Does anyone know about any dropshipping companies that carries urban apperal in canada? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 27

Hi, there!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. I was not able to source direct dropshippers with urban apparel available but you may need to reach out to a few companies to find out where this could be located. A great way to see what drop shippers are available would be to check out some of the dropshipping directories to see what would be the best option for your business.

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://docs.shopify.com/support if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify G

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,

You can find many dropshippers to Canada in various websites like aliexpress, alibaba, amazon, ebay, dhgate, walmart, sammydress etc.,

You can refer dropshipping app Dropshipmate to import products. You can import unlimited products and set Daily Auto Update Sync. You can also import Product Reviews.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hi there, it's Coral here.

Highly recommend to use China supplier - Chinabrands.com,

Chinabrands - Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory. Specializes in dropshipping suppliers, worldwide shipping – all at profitable prices and without a monthly fee.

Features:

• Fulfil Orders Automatically.
  • A wide range of more than 60000+ products
  • Maximum Niche Market for choice
  • Multiple and Low-cost Shipping methods
  • Wholesale Prices + High-Quality Products
  • Integration & Sync Technology
  • HD Images and Description to Upload
  • No Minimum Order Quantity
  • Professional and Personal Customer Service

Selling online with Chinabrands.

Find high-profit products and low-cost suppliers so you can make big money selling online!

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey friend, Maybe you can find the right suppliers from Chinabrands, Amazon, Walmart.etc..

If so , ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import prooducts from Chinabrands, Amazon, Walmart, and 23 more sites to your Shopify store quickly, Auto Repricer & Inventory Monitor. Also, this feature can support to monitor the changes of variations. Now you can get started with Free Start Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe and have recently entered the USA market and are currently expanding our distribution network in the States. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 1

Hey there,

Printify offers to create and sell custom products with your design, we manage printing and shipping to your customers. We have a print provider in Canada as well. You can get our free app on Shopify App Store

Printify Team
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I think salehoo and Drop Ship Direct Does.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I think, you shoul use Drop Ship Direct.

0 Likes