Looking for dropshipping supplier of personalised children's clothing - UK based

Hellomrslaw
1 0 0

I'm based in the UK and hoping to launch a children's clothing brand. I'm looking for a reliable UK supplier who can provide a range of children's clothing (0+) with a print on demand & drop shipping service that can be integrated with shopify.

Can anyone recommend any? 

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Katy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
769 42 163

Hi, @Hellomrslaw !

Katy here from Shopify. Welcome to our Community.

It's wonderful that you have an idea for your business and niche carved out- great to hear.

While other community members may be able to chime in with their preferred recommendations, I do have some suggestions for your to choose from. These are from our App Store and integrate directly with your Shopify admin. I have included apps which have bases in the UK, and also a general link too:

We also have some great resources here on how this process works. It links to our blog articles and also our Free Shopify Academy course too. Do have a look in your own time - and of course feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers,
Katy

Please note: This account is no longer regularly monitored.
 - If you need assistance please do start a new topic (referencing an older topic/post if you find this helpful).
 - Thank you for your understanding. We hope you enjoy exploring the Community.
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes

Hello @Hellomrslaw 

Recommended baby clothing companies for you. 

kidsblanks

kidsdistribution

kennedyclaire

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes