Looking for dropshipping suppliers in the USA

2 0 3

Any recommendation on dropshipping suppliers in the USA on household products and women apparel.

2 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Hi @Stevensn107,

Nick here from Shopify. 

The two types of products you are looking into are quite different, and would probably require different dropshippers. I took a look for you and did find a couple of different articles which have the 10 best women's fashion clothing dropshippers and another highlighting 7 quality wholesale women's clothing dropshippers which you can research here and here

Household products is quite a broad term though and has proven more difficult to pin down in terms of finding a dropshipping supplier. Are there specific household products you are thinking about? For example, are you thinking kitchen utensils or other general household products? If you can let me know/ give me an idea of what you're thinking along the lines of, we will have a better chance of finding some more suitable dropship and wholesale companies for you. 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Shopify Partner
4 0 2

Hey @Stevensn107 ,

We recommend checking out Printful.

They have an excellent variety of products from home goods to apparel. They are always adding to their catalog. 

Best of luck!

2 Likes
2 0 3

Thank you so much, I do appreciate your recommendations.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi @Stevensn107,

I'll step in and add another recommendation. I'm with Modalyst and we have lots of fashion and apparel products which ship FROM and TO the USA. Many of our best suppliers are US based. Please feel free to take a look at our listing on the app store. If you decide to create an account, once you're logged on, you can find products shipping from the USA here.

Should you have any other questions about suppliers in the USA or womens apparel, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via live chat or at team@modalyst.co!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

clothingworldstore.com
I'm using their service. They are based in USA, aside from the good designs you can choose, you can assure the quality of the product will satisfy your customers plus the fast shipping which takes for 3 days approx. What I also like from them is they are responsive to every questions/concerns I have.
I was using China supplier before but it was really hard .

0 Likes