Looking for dropshipping suppliers in the USA

Highlighted
2 0 3

Any recommendation on dropshipping suppliers in the USA on household products and women apparel.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 609

Hi @Stevensn107,

Nick here from Shopify. 

The two types of products you are looking into are quite different, and would probably require different dropshippers. I took a look for you and did find a couple of different articles which have the 10 best women's fashion clothing dropshippers and another highlighting 7 quality wholesale women's clothing dropshippers which you can research here and here

Household products is quite a broad term though and has proven more difficult to pin down in terms of finding a dropshipping supplier. Are there specific household products you are thinking about? For example, are you thinking kitchen utensils or other general household products? If you can let me know/ give me an idea of what you're thinking along the lines of, we will have a better chance of finding some more suitable dropship and wholesale companies for you. 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hey @Stevensn107 ,

We recommend checking out Printful.

They have an excellent variety of products from home goods to apparel. They are always adding to their catalog. 

Best of luck!

Highlighted
2 0 3

Thank you so much, I do appreciate your recommendations.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi @Stevensn107,

I'll step in and add another recommendation. I'm with Modalyst and we have lots of fashion and apparel products which ship FROM and TO the USA. Many of our best suppliers are US based. Please feel free to take a look at our listing on the app store. If you decide to create an account, once you're logged on, you can find products shipping from the USA here.

Should you have any other questions about suppliers in the USA or womens apparel, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via live chat or at team@modalyst.co!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

clothingworldstore.com
I'm using their service. They are based in USA, aside from the good designs you can choose, you can assure the quality of the product will satisfy your customers plus the fast shipping which takes for 3 days approx. What I also like from them is they are responsive to every questions/concerns I have.
I was using China supplier before but it was really hard .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Stevensn107! Gabby here from Community Engagement at Spocket.

Spocket has quite a number of suppliers from the US that provide the specific items you're looking for. So I was just wondering if you've had the chance to explore the app out? For the products you're looking for, membership to the platform gives you access to its catalog where smart filters are made available to you. As you can see in the screenshots below, you can tweak the filters to your preferences of:

1. suppliers based in the USA;

Search_-_Spocket.png

2. household products;

Search_-_Spocket.png

3. and women's apparel.

Search_-_Spocket.png

If you want to know more about the features of the app and how it can benefit your store, I invite you to check Spocket's website out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Stevensn107 

Some of the recommended USA suppliers for you.

MOY Fashion This dropshipping supplier and manufacturer can deliver the clothes directly to the customer on behalf of the retailer.

Koehler Home DécorThis is a US-based drop shipping company that supplies various furniture products. Various classifications are available. 

Sammy Dresses - This is the leading online wholesaler of trendy fashions for both men and women. Shoes, bags, accessories are available. Dresses are the most common merchandise here.

Sparkleinpink - Sparkle in Pink designs its own clothing. A buyer is assured of original and unique designs. They mainly focus on baby girls' clothing. 

Roma Costume Inc - Roma is a US-based drop shipping company. They are a leader in the manufacturing of sexy apparel and Halloween costumes. 

Footwear US - This is an American drop shipper that deals in footwear. It is a convenient drop ship supplier for new ventures who don’t have the capital to purchase and stock items in their online or physical store.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i have been trying to navigate your app and it is not at all user friendly. it would only click on things i was not interested in and the filters meno wouldnt work.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can go to the supplier's websites to type the keywords of your products in the search bar to find products and then screen out the USA warehouse. 

4 Sites to Find the USA Based Suppliers 

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes