Looking for ethically sourced clothing wholesalers with no minimum orders

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there, 

I'm looking for ethically sourced clothing manufacturers/wholesalers that have no/low minimum orders (so that we can drop ship). I've looked at Green Pioneers, Green Dropship and Something Different Wholesale, but they don't quite have what we need. Any pointers would be much appreciated :) 

Country of manufacturing doesn't necessarily matter, as long as cost and shipping is reasonable. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 2

Have you thought about  find supplier from China? There are many suppliers could offer ethically clothing based on your requirements. We can help you dropship and wholesale if you interested.

China order fulfillment agent, 1688 dropshipping suppliers, www.86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @vplum777 

We already answered here. Please check. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @vplum777! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Spocket might be something you'd want to check out! Membership to the platform gives you access to the catalog, where you will find smart filters. Among these filters is our "Ethically sourced" option which offers a wide selection of ethically sourced items (yes, even clothing) from our suppliers who mainly come from the EU and the US. Plus, shipping is fast and efficient - generally 3-5 days based on your store's set-up.

Search_-_Spocket.png

You can sign-up for free and learn more about the platform by hopping on over to Spocket's website! Please also feel free to reply to me here should questions from you arise. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello, our company is a factory integrating professional design, production and sales of work clothes. Mainly engaged in European and American men's and women's clothing. We have also launched a small batch customization service to undertake various clothing orders, Alibaba store: https://mujie88.en.alibaba.com/, whatsapp number: +8615817120149, looking forward to your reply, thank you!

0 Likes