Looking for international supported shipping add-on

Anon_Shirtwasca
2 0 0

Hey Shopify Gurus & Friends,

I wanted to ask the community about a recommendation for a new shipping plugin. We currently use ShipStation (love it) and manufacture/ship out of the United States. We are turning on a new international manufacture that will also begin drop shipping direct to customers, but ShipStation doesn't support printing lables from that country. I'd like to avoid having two different shipping systems and standardize one a single platform.

Does anyone recommend a different company that plugs-in to Shopify for this?

Thanks a bunch everyone.

0 Likes
Isabeau1
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
41 0 5

Hey there!

There are a few options when it comes to purchasing international labels, and I totally see the benefit of consolidating into a single app so that you don't need to switch back and forth. Here are a few you may want to take a peek at:

• Yakit - Ships internationally to more than 45 countries and is free, you would only pay for the shipping itself
  • Postmen - it's in beta but support USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL & 30+ international couriers
  • Shippo - is a top-rated app that supports 14+ carriers, including international ones

I hope this helps! 

Have a great day :)

Isabeau

0 Likes
lalit_Pachpande
1 0 0

With over 3 years of experience in the industry, I was confident Mypacco was the right fulfilment partner for international and domestic shippment. They continue to impress me with their on-time delivery, flexibility with our ever changing business and professionalism. Because Mypacco is fully integrated with Shopify, the set-up was easy and seamless. ·We were able to get up and running in no time with very little effort and issues. This allowed us to focus on growing our business quickly and more efficiently. I’d definitely recommend Mypacco to anyone who needs a fulfilment expert both big and small.

0 Likes