Looking for investor/business partner for online beauty shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I am seeking partners interested in investing in an online beauty company. Currently, I am looking for $10k to fund photo shoots, increase current inventory, and expand website through the addition of new products (hair care & cosmetics) and apparel from white label companies we are partnered with. This is a guaranteed return investment, as investors will be buying into a market with products that are in high demand such as hair extensions, shampoos/conditioners, make-up, etc. 

Feel free to contact me for further details if you are interested at info@royaltyluxe.com with 'investor' included in your subject line. Thank you!

www.royaltyluxe.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am interested. Could you send me the link to your website and a coy of your business marketing plan. Where are you located. I am in Temecula, CA. Love beauty and fashion and have a business mindset. I currently work in Marketing for an SEO company. So with that, I could assist in enhancing those seeking beauty products to the site. Please send me more information and what you would be needing from me. About me, driven and motivated, friendly, Jesus Loving, gym going, smoothie drinking hard worker. Looking to get into a joint venture for a beauty, accessory, clothing, or gift boutique shop.

0 Likes