Looking for partner for online business

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello all, 

I am curious if anyone is intersted in partnership in an online company. Right now, we are looking for about $20k in funding to move the company to the next level, but we are also looking for someone who may have sales expertise and shopify marketing expertise.  

Is anyone intersted in an equity partnership in exchange for monetary investment?

Please message us, and we can provide more information. 

-myplumbingshop.com

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am not good in advising people, but i tell you just one thing; there is no harm in trying. "Corris ag".

They specializes in fund raising, it is of course a swiss firm. you should consider it. maybe thats what you looking for. for more informtion on corris ag. check on their website: www.corris ag .ch. a recongnize swiss firm.

But never the less, if you are really seeking on partnership investment, then be free at anytime to alert me about its investitions. it is not about fundrasing, but devlopment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I'm interested.  Is this for myplumbingshop.com? If so tell me more about the businesss.

1) Who's your target market?

2) How are you marketing the site?

You say you need $20K. What would you use it for?

To ready up on me a bit... my bio...

Eric Fransen is co-founder and managing partner of Aviv Moon Productions, and also serves on the board of directors of an international television ministry. His other business ventures include an artist management company and record label with a focus on Christian and country artists. Before Aviv Moon Productions, Eric helped hundreds of for-profit and non-profit organizations increase their website visitors and online sales through internet marketing strategies. After 12 years of owning his own internet marketing firm, Eric branched off into ministry work for almost three years. During this time Eric helped grow a family ministry from 2 full-time employees to 25 and increased its television presence to over 150 countries.

-------

Thanks!

Eric

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Eric, 

Do you have an email where I could email you the details?

0 Likes
6 0 0
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Im really interested ,and would like to  participate to help boost up he business,please send me the the details.

Private email : qwbcc@yahoo.com

Hakeem

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Im really Intrested, please send me the details on my email.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i too am an young vigin and looking for someone in the washington dc metro to help fire up a differert ecom site.

security solutions

barry

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Barry van you clarify your last response?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm also interested. Could I get similar details at aboeger@gmail.com?

0 Likes