Looking for partner for online business

Highlighted
1 0 0

www.butlers-srolls-of love.com.....Seeking investor/s...

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am interested. What state is your business registered? How much stake will the 20k buy? Do you have a business plan? Is the business profitable? Please send info at italiak@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I'm thinking of going the same route in looking for a business partner for my store. I don't necessarily need investment money although that's always helpful. What I mainly need in a partner is design and marketing expertise. I'm a small startup with just a few products and limited inventory for now. I could bulk up on both, but if I'm off track or doing it wrong what's the point? http://cwexclusives.myshopify.com/collections

Ironically what I sell in my store is exactly what I sell as a vendor at night markets in SoCal. The night market sales are awesome and non stop when I go. My online store? Almost zero sales! Pretty good traffic though (I think). Been up and running for 8 months now. I'm averaging 40+ unique visitors per week. My current stats as of today are attached. 

Anyone interested? if so tell me what you bring to the table.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey we over here at creatingnewoutlooks is also very interested.  Can you send us details.  We have a genius marketing skills and since we started with shopify we have been the top 1% whose page is getting the most traffic with sales and would out products. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

So here's what you have to ask yourself. Why would somebody buy from you instead of somebody else. What differentiates you from other stores?

And... do you have a customer base already?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Eric, if that plumbing store is what you are talking about I have two suggestions for you. First off charging $10 for shipping is too much. On some of your smaller items no one is going to pay more for shipping than the part costs. It would be cheaper to take an Uber to the nearest plumbing store. Also USPS Priority mail small box is only about $6 and if it fits, it ships up to 70lbs. 

So bring your shipping cost down and also consider selling lower priced items as package quantities instead of individual As a buyer of say a $2.45 fitting I will not pay even $6 to ship it, but if it were say a 4 pack selling for $9.99 I would be more willing to pay the $6 shipping fee. Also keep in mind that online shoppers often do so for convenience over price. Do not try to under sell a retail brick and mortar store, especially on low cost items. Charge more and use that higher margin to offer discounted shipping. 

So instead of a $2.45 fitting make it $3.49, sell it as a 3 pack for $10.99 and use the $3.65 in additional margin to cut the shipping from $6 to $3. The customer does not know what you did. All they know is no one charges only $3 for shipping so it sounds like a great deal. Think about it! Would you rather pay $10 shipping on a single $2.45 part or would you rather pay $3 on a $10.99 pack of 3?  Your original way has them paying $12.45 in total for one piece. My way has them paying $14.99 for 3 pieces. They are only paying $2.56 more and you are moving more product and making about 0.65 more in total profit. 

You can work the numbers any way you like, but I think you get the idea. No one wants to pay 3x as much in shipping as the part costs. You will not sell any that way unless the person is buying in bulk or hits your $99 free shipping rate. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 1

Hi there,

Well, I'm looking for just a little investment cash so that I can successfully broaden my general inventory of organic mineral cosmetics and skin care line recommended by dermatologists for all skin types.  All of that "pretty packaging" and presentation can be very costly...(as I'm sure you know).

I looked at your shop.  Nice items--  however it could definitely use a more contemporary design ---and "white, white, white" is the attention grabber these days.  I could really WOW your shop and I work extremely hard and creatively for very cheap---until my clients are absolutely 100% satisfied with the outcome.  I'm also well versed in SEO---to include Google Analytics, PPC Campaigns, Facebook (social & advertising), social media marketing and blogging---but I'm limited with my own designs because everything I represent HAS to be about makeup, skincare, etc...

I could send you some of my shop links and see what you think if you think you might be interested in reviewing my ideas for your site and the quickest way to increase your conversion rates.

Sincerely Yours,

L Carmichael

Clear Skin Minerals-  Original Etsy Boutique-  Opened May 2014 ---you can see all of my stats---

Clear Skin Minerals-  Professional Website-  Opened Oct 2014--  I gret about 250-600 visits per day--conversion rate is 12.5%.  All of my SEO is organic as I do not pay for promoted listings through any other source than ETSY---because their current arrangement with Google allows direct funneling.  

Lisa

xox

Lisa Carmichael Webmaster-Digital Entrepreneur- Instructor RANK FOR MORE THAN 300 KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE PAGE 1-4 IN JUST 23 MONTHS ORGANICALLY-BLOGGER, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS, PAY PER CLICK CONSULTING, LINKING, WHITE HAT SEO, WEB DESIGN, WP, MAC, BLOGGER, SHOPIFY, WEEBLY, AFFILIATE MARKETING, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MARKETING, CAMPAIGN MARKETING, CROWDFUNDING, MAINTAINING YOUR KEYWORDS. EMAIL ME FOR CLASS INFORMATION. I NEED AT LEAST 5-BUT NO MORE THAN 7-8 ATTENDEES-BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE OTHERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED-AND I CAN TEACH YOU THE ART OF GROWTH-HACKING FOR THE REAL PASSIONATE ONES! CLEARSKINMINERALS@GMAIL.COM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

We are seeking investment for growth too.

Also on the lookout for a business partner who can bring complimentary skills.  Trading just over a year with good revenue and organic growth.

www.la-gent.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello. I am interested in becoming a sleeping partner for the 20K investment if that is what you are looking for. Please let me know. You can contact me via email kmohiuddin10@gmail.com

Best

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 1

I really love your style.  

Lisa Carmichael Webmaster-Digital Entrepreneur- Instructor RANK FOR MORE THAN 300 KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE PAGE 1-4 IN JUST 23 MONTHS ORGANICALLY-BLOGGER, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS, PAY PER CLICK CONSULTING, LINKING, WHITE HAT SEO, WEB DESIGN, WP, MAC, BLOGGER, SHOPIFY, WEEBLY, AFFILIATE MARKETING, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MARKETING, CAMPAIGN MARKETING, CROWDFUNDING, MAINTAINING YOUR KEYWORDS. EMAIL ME FOR CLASS INFORMATION. I NEED AT LEAST 5-BUT NO MORE THAN 7-8 ATTENDEES-BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE OTHERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED-AND I CAN TEACH YOU THE ART OF GROWTH-HACKING FOR THE REAL PASSIONATE ONES! CLEARSKINMINERALS@GMAIL.COM
0 Likes