Looking for partner for online business

Highlighted
2 0 0

Craig Reynolds - I'd be really interested to discuss your site and possibly getting involved. I think I could really add value to your store and help drive up online sales. 

Please email ail me at tombutcher1990@gmail.com to discuss further. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hiya,

I am also looking for either funding or investors for my company Rosina Savage www.rosinasavage.com I want to take my brand to the next level regarding mass producing with factory's. I have some lined up but need more help regarding the funding side. In the last 90 days I have had 4,773 total visitors & 2,540 unique visitors. I would love to hear from anyone that is Intrested or can point me in the right direction. 

Thank you 

Nicola x

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Can you send me some more information Nicola? Financials amount needed inventory levels etc... Thanks! alexmepp@gmail.com Alex
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm utterly confused by this post it went from one person needing a partner to crowd funding but yours makes the most since so talk to me ....objectives,target,future growth the whole 9

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Eric,

I'm also interested. Could I get similar details about your business & requirement at devtechnosys.seo@gmail.com and you can contact at www.devtechnosys.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Can anyone in this post spell? That goes along way with your target audience. An Js but wasn't the person who started this post looking for a partner? Now its a crowd funding post...I've been in the game 20 yrs an I've found that the best results dnt come from funding they come from hard work....js

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Dear Sir,

My Greetings,

I've took a look to your website and can bring you upto 100 Unique customers per day, which will be increased monthly as your sales as well.

It seems that your website isn't attracting the customers and they don't trust your brand to start buying from you, My Plan is to redsign your website theme, Build up your brand, start a social marketting. basically to gain trust to start your online sales.

Kindly email me at gulfbrandz@gmail.com.

Thanks

Ahmed Bahrawy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello everybody,

I am also looking for either funding or investors for my company Braaper (braaper.com , braaper.eu). We patented and original Italian desing for a speaker that look like a competition exhaust system and we need funds for tooling and production. We have also other wateproof and rugged speaker ready to market.  

Our tractions: more than 20.000 social network fans, access to 10.000 powersports dealers around EU.

Please let me know if you are interested and we will send you our pitch presentation.

Thank you 

Maurizio

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Craig Reynolds - I had replied last night from my mobile, but for some reason can't see my reply here.

I'd be very interested in discussing your store in more details and offering some suggestions of how to improve it and how I could possibly get involved.

Please email me at - tombutcher1990@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Gerrit,

Sounds like a really interesting opportunity and I'd love to hear more. I have a couple ideas for how I could potentially bring more to the table than just money for you, like some new sales channels and marketing ideas. Please email me? Thanks! asclemens@gmail.com

0 Likes