Looking for products to sell?

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

We are about to launch our beta app and we are looking for Shopify stores currently selling women's fashion or anyone looking to start up a womens fashion store with Shopify.

We provide you with products, pictures, descriptions, then you sell on your site. When your customer orders we ship it out to them.

You focus on marketing your online store while we handle the logistics and fulfillment.

Our app features:

• Spring/Summer 2014 womens styles ready to publish to your store
  • Pay as you go pricing
  • Real time inventory
  • Low cost / low risk
  • Easy to curate, manage, and publish your collections

If anyone is interested in a beta invite please email me at dan@couture.io with some basic information and current store url. I will provide you with more info on the private beta. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi.  I am a new shopify store (Jostays.com).  I would be interested in seeing your products.

You can e-mail me direct at kworthy7@gmail.com

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks for your interest Karen! I will shoot you an email with more details.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi there. Thank you for your offer. I am interested in seeing your product list please. My email is bigtraders@australiaforyou.ru. Thank you.

Rob @OZ STORE - home for premium sheepskin boots, wallets and accessories for modern lifestyle!
Highlighted
1 0 1

I am interested in hearing more about this.

www.tailormadeboutique.com

Highlighted
6 0 0

Can you email me with some more info? 

Info@hipstreetwear.com

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Karen, please visit http://www.couture.io if you are still interested in selling our fashion products. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for your time!

Dan
dan@couture.io

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

We've launched our app!

Couture.io is looking for entreprenuers who are looking to start an online fashion ecommerce store.

Visit: http://www.couture.io

It’s easy to create an online store, but it’s hard to source, store, & ship your products. Couture.io gives you the products to sell and ships them to your customers when they order.

If you are new to selling online or want to supplement your current offering with ready to ship products, we can help!

We’ll provide you with a list of products you can start selling today

When a customer orders, we’ll ship it to your customer

You collect the payment from your customer, and when the order comes through we’ll charge you the cost of the product

Since you are only charged for what you sell, you do not have to worry about the upfront costs of buying and storing inventory.

You can focus on marketing your ecommerce store and we’ll provide you with the latest products to sell, then handle the fulfillment for you.

Weather you are looking to get a taste of running your own fashion ecommerce store or interested in adding more products to sell on your store, we can help.

Private Beta Access is limited and currently invite only. We’ll be offering deep discounts and the latest beta features to our initial users.

Sign up today at www.couture.io  and check out more info on how to get started. You can also email me directly at dan@couture.io

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Dan, what's the commission given on products sold?

Marketing funnels & sales funnels for ecommerce stores.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

I would also like to know more about your products if you sell to Indian clients too.

0 Likes