Looking for quality drop shipping products

1 0 0

Hi there

I am looking for quality products from various categories to feature in my new store.

I am based in Canada but I will have representatives in the USA and UK.

I don't want to give too much away at this point but if you have quirky, unusual or good quality everyday products that you would be able to dropship then I would love to hear from you and I will be more than happy to explain my concept further. 

Please leave your contact details in the comments box below.

0 Likes
30 0 0

Hello Matt,

We are offering a dropship service to distributors, retailes and partners with fast delivery and turnover time. Our product is organic ceremonial grade matcha which you can check out on our site www.mematcha.co.uk . It is premium High quality matcha green tea which can be used for teas, lattes, frappes, cakes, cookies, ice cream, face masks and much more. Matcha is the healthiest green tea available containing 137x the antioxidants than regular green tea. It improves memory, focus, awareness, metabolism and prevents many diseases as well as having many more health benefits. Our organic matcha is grown in the hills of Kyoto, Japan which is famous for their amazing tasting matcha.

If you have any questions please feel free to drop us a message at sales@mematcha.co.uk

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi Matt!

Please contact us. Our company can dropship Japanese teas from Japan directly.

Those are with organic certificate.

If you have interest, please notice us.

tomotrading.jp@gmail.com

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1

hi , we are looking for a dropshipping cooperation . As a men's bag suppiler in china, we manufacturer high quality multifunction backpack and chest pack. if you are u are interested in us , contact this Email:CherryLee2017@outlook.com

multifunction backpack supplier in China
0 Likes
20 0 0

Hi there,
Joy from China.
Focusing on helping online sellers for cables&hubs, i can feel what feel most sellers can
feel about supply chain. I myself have many sources of usb hubs and usb cables, especially
type c cables&hubs.
I can get best quality with lowest cost to help online sellers competitive on your market.
Qustions?
Contact me at 
FocusOnCableHubs@163.com

Joy

0 Likes
20 0 0

We are manufacturer of high quality Hats&Caps. We provide worldwide dropshipping service directly from our factory in China. We can ship a single individual unit to your end user customer as you demand.We also provide wholesale price and high quality product for bulk orders.We will offer discount price and free DHL shipping service.

For more information please contact us with email:    sallyshaw@foxmail.com

www.whichinshower.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
53 0 3

HI Matt! You can check https://www.colourblocker.com.au/. They have trending items that can be easily sold in the market. From home and living, tech and gadgets and other useful profucts. Their primary goal is also to help business owners run a dropshipping venture. You might be on a different country but they are helpful, they may cater to your drop shipping needs.

0 Likes
Excursionist
35 0 4

Hi Matt,

We are looking for distributors/partners to work with and ok to dropship as well.

Our company does handcrafted marble fashion accessories ranging from iphone cases, to notebook journals, cufflinks, necklaces, etc.

Http://www.Mikolmarmi.com

We've been interviewed by BBC, featured in Wall Street Journal, GQ, Glamour, Bazaar, Instyle and so on.

Our email is: Mikol@mikolmarmi.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi everyone,

We are looking for retailers and distributors in luxury Women fashion niche. We are selling high quality, hand crafted in Lisbon, Portugal (Europe), dresses, hosiery, lingerie and swimwear with Swarovski crystals!

You can have a look at our store here: www.georgialeyla.com
Contact details: info@georgialeyla.com

Love always,
Georgia Leyla

0 Likes
20 0 0

Hi,we are manufacturer of high quality Hats&Caps. We provide worldwide dropshipping service directly from our factory in China. We can ship a single individual unit to your end user customer as you demand.We also provide wholesale price and high quality product for bulk orders.We will offer discount price and free DHL shipping service.

For more information please contact us with email:    sallyshaw@foxmail.com

www.whichinshower.com

0 Likes