Looking for reseller and dropshipper for our Multifunctional Headwear, face mask products

Highlighted
2 0 1

Greetings to all. We are a Netherlands based company, looking for dropshipper and reseller partners. All products are available in Netherlands and possible same-day cargo.

Premium Face MaskPremium Face Mask

Multifuctional Headwear and NeckwearMultifuctional Headwear and Neckwear

Face ShieldFace Shield

Face ShieldFace Shield

Face ShieldFace Shield

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Tolga_ALTINOLUK 

Collection seems good. Do you ship to India and Phillipines? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

medical health care products,medical equipment,medical supplies

Are you still worried about the unicity of the supplier? Are you still worried about the high procurement costs and the lack of competitiveness? Poke here...http://www.jiangxiexport.com  Top 10 Biomedical & Medical Devices enterprises in Jiangxi province, the leading enterprises in the Biomedical & Medical Devices filed, the most guaranteed quality, the most competitive price

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

you can contact via info@amstrader.nl for further questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 1 3

Hi @Tolga_ALTINOLUK, this is Larry from Spocket here!

It sounds like you’re looking for retailers who are willing to dropship your products, let me help you out! Some of the best areas for suppliers to find more retailers are through dropshipping platforms and apps. I recommend signing up for the Spocket supplier program!

With the Spocket supplier program, you can get your items in front of over 50 000 retailers that are on the platform. It’s completely free for you to sign up as a supplier and can be a great way to increase the volume of your dropshipping products. Hope this helps!

0 Likes