Looking for reseller - trendy camera backpack

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi everyone,

My independent bag label is looking for partners to resell our trendy camera backpacks made with vegan leather. We are based in Australia and design stylish/minimalistic backpacks for tech and fashion lovers. Fantastic niche and lfiestyle product with an urban traveller vibe.

- no MOQ

- worldwide delivery - we'll handle all shipping and returns. Product is replaced if customer has any issues so less headache for you.

- can work out a good price for the right partner

My website: www.nomoreuglycamerabags.com

No More Ugly Camera Backpack Pine GreenCamera Backpack inside

Trendy and stylish camera backpackcamera backpack - laptop and passport pocket

vegan leather camera backpack backblack camera backpack inside

Contact me: tina@nomoreugly.co

Thank you!

Tina

Tina G
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 66

Hi Tina, 

Lisa here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. 

As part of the fashion/photography industry myself, I see this as a great selling product. 

I recommend you look into selling on Shopify's supplier app "Oberlo".  You can fill out this form with your company details and the Oberlo team will be in touch. 

Being a supplier on Modalyst also seems suitable for your product. Modalyst offers dropshippers higher-end products from all over the world, including Australia! The sleek and minimal design of your product would fit right in. 

You could also see if you qualify to become a supplier for Spocket. Although, you may have to negotiate with them or find a US warehouse, as they currently only advertise that they sell from USA / EU. 

Finally, Collective Fab is also a higher quality Fashion Focused Dropship service that accepts supplier applications. You can contact kevin@collectivefab.com for more information. 

Best of luck! Please feel free to reply if you have any questions. 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Lisa, 

Thank you so much for your reply and for the detailed tips.

- I've signed up on Oberlo and am waiting for the team to get in touch. 

- Modalyst - I'll check them out again as I wasn't sure whether I needed a warehouse outside of AU

- Collective Fab - great, I'll get in touch with Kevin.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina G
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Lisa, hope you don't mind me reaching out to ask a question.

I entered my details on Oberlo and I understand that they only reply to suppliers they would consider. I haven't heard back from them and am concerned I might not be considered...is there anything I can do to check or reach out to them from your knowledge?

Any tips would be great. 

Thank you,

Tina

Tina G
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 66

Hi Tina!

Hope your mission to find dropship companies to stock your bag is going well. 

I checked with Oberlo for an update. They have a list of potential suppliers they are working their way through, contacting each of them individually to verify their warehouses and supply process. I'm hoping you will not have to wait too much longer for them to get in touch with you! 

Please feel free to give us an update when you get one, or if you have any other questions. Best of luck! 

Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Lisa, 

I read your reply which was helpful for the camera and maybe for me also, 

I was wondering if you have recommendations for resellers for fashion, specially heels for now.

you can e mail me back at randivie@gmail.com

Thank you, 

Randa

Randa Eissa CEO / Head Designer Randivie Fashion Limited +2347040000106 randivie@randivieusa.com
0 Likes