Looking for resellers for Rattan bags

2 0 0

I live in Bali, Indonesia and I have access to original high quality and cheap Rattan bags.

My friend makes a living at the moment selling Rattan bags in China, they will continue to be hot sellers until summer is over. 

I am looking for resellers to do business with, you find the customer, place an order with me, I buy the bag and send it to the customer within 24 hours. I can offer custom packaging, original high quality photos, refunds and reliable communication with you, the seller. I will put a 5 dollar markup on each item to make it worthwhile for me.

We can do our transactions on PayPal and we can communicate on whatsapp. 

If you are interested in doing business leave a comment with your email address and we can exchange details through email and I can send you photos of the various different types of bags that I have access to, discuss terms etc. 

Regards, Mr Rattan 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

I have a friend who is keen.

Can email me your details please.

darla.flyn@gmail.com

1 Like
2 0 0

I sent you an email with my whatsapp 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Can I send you an email?

0 Likes
1 0 0
hello yes please. I want to do business. Email me at esedels@yahoo.com.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi!

If this opportunity is still available, please email me your whatsapp at sydney_robinson@outlook.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
55 0 6

Currently, my side produces bamboo furniture such as tables, chairs, bamboo cabinets in Vietnam. We can act as a distribution agent for handbags with you
Please send your information via email to maytrelang@gmail.com

0 Likes
2 0 0
Please email me jenoriole@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

pls message me, alamakenneth@gmail.com

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hi am interested nhlamulo.shingange@gmail.com
0 Likes