Looking for serious dropshippers/wholesalers for babies and maternity wear

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi,

Am looking for serious dropshippers/wholesalers for good babies wear and nusery accessories and also good quality maternity wear + accessories.

Am interested in anything related to pregnancy and maternity (good quality products at affordable price).

Please do get in touch if you can help or recommend someone.

Thank you.

Sarah

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi Sarah,

You can get an adorable maternity collection wear at target, ebay, alibaba. You can find many suppliers who dropships for you. By using our app dsmatepro you can easily import products into your shopify store and easily can place order and supplier ship the products for you. Get the app link here https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, Maybe you can try to find the suppliers from Amazon or Walmart, etc..

So our service(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Amazon & Walmart to your Shopify store. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Yeah, I've been looking high and low for maternity wear... it's really disappointing!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 92

Hi, Sarah!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify. I can definitely see what you mean about it being hard to find maternity wear with a dropshipping service. You could use a print on demand service to create your own designs on maternity and infant clothing. There is a website called Spreadshirt that will allow you to put your own designs and slogans on maternity and baby apparel. I recommend touching base with their company just to state your plans so that they can confirm that they can help.

Take Care ?

0 Likes
6 0 0

Yeah, unfortunately Spreadshirt only has two options to choose from, not a lot of choices. And also, if for some reason I am not happy with their service or quality, there's almost no other options...

Is there anyway for someone from the shopify team work to open up more options for maternity wear?

Thanks!

0 Likes