Looking for supplier of leather accessories EU

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,
We are looking for a supplier of quality handcrafted leather accessories. Example of products could be: wallets, keychains, belts, cufflinks, bracelets, gift boxes. 

We are selling to the Scandinavian market in the beginning, and would prefer a supplier inside EU. Dropshipping would be ideal to begin with. We are looking for long term cooperation. A big benefit, if private label is possible. 

Best regards,

Niels

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @nevlund 

Please check the below companies offers leather dropshipping.

HighonLeather

TuscanyLeather

Monvali

VintageLeatherBazaar

CpLeather

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for the suggestions. 3 of them are from India though. Still prefer a supplier within Europe. But will look more into it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would prefer  Fulfillman because they have all the services I needed that I dont have to contact multiple companies just to process my products. They always source good winning products for me and not only that because currently, they help me make private labels and brands. So nice to have them. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I look for good and hot quality products that makes customer happy. I used to have problems where to get it. Knowing the fact, that there are lots of competitors in the online market. But, today, I'm so glad my friend helps me with it through their product catalog. They have a wide range of real hot items that are superb in quality. My sales now has improved a lot. Fulfillman - Global Fulfillment and Dropshipping services.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I get my supply of products from Fulfillman.  Excellent product, model and I Love it. Adding products is trouble free. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Looking for good quality and cheaper products? Try my business companion they are the Fulfillman services they are the ones who provided me the things that i needed for my store. 

0 Likes