Looking for suppliers

Highlighted
2 0 0

Looking for potential supplies to sell their products on my ecommerce store.  Would like to have products that have to do with gaming/ electronics.

Please let me know.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Philip,

I may have a few items that you'd be interested in. PulseTV has hundreds of general merchandise items that we sell directly to consumer, wholesale, and even drop ship. Please shoot me an email if interested and I can set you up.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I'm looking for products for my new store,

Will be opening my store within a week or so. Looking for dropshippers or whole salers of home goods,jewelry,outdoor products Watches.(electronics,cell phone accesories, applicances, gadgets, tools, vape supply & anything else you think you can sell in a home goods store!)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

James,

Please email me at sharif@pulsetv.com and I can assist you in your wholesale/drop shipping needs.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi , James,we offer dropship program and most products you mention ,you can find in our home page:

http://www.banggood.com/?utm_source=dropship&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=shopify&utm_content=jessica_pe...

if you get interested in our dropship program ,feel free to contact me :

Personal Email:pengjinghui@banggood.cn

Elaine li Skype: bgdropshipping Personal Email: liguanrong@banggood.cn Dropship team: dropshipping@banggood.com Company website: http://goo.gl/fOWUhy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Philip,

We are direct importers of our own line of products. You can view most of them on www.vanityplanet.com. If interested, email me at amir@dastmalchi.com. We can drop ship in the USA, UK, and Australia currently.

Amir

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi,

Let me know if my products interest you? We have all of them in stock and ship to USA and Canada

Www.VenomMotorsportsCanada.com

Moose

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Hello Amir. I am interested in learning more about your drop ship program. Where are you based? You can send me details at me48197@yahoo.com. Thxx.
0 Likes
Highlighted
35 0 0

Phillip

Check us out at www.channelape.com, we are an ecommerce automation platform. we connect data feeds from suppliers to your shopify store to automate inventory and order workflow. We already have a bunch of connected suppliers/wholesalers on our platform. We can quickly and easily integrate to your shopify store and get you up and running very fast. We are in paid BETA but if you contact me I can get you in sooner. Email me at jmd@channelape.com

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey friends,

You can go with Oasis Sublimation is a wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer company. They supplies best quality wholesale clothing. There you can make customized your requirment clothing with your own designs at reasonable price. Their branches are located in USA, UK, AUS and many other countries. I know many people who had bought sublimated clothing from this company at wholesale rate for their own clothing stores. You can go with them if you are interested. Good luck.

0 Likes