Looking for suppliers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all!

I want to advertise specific bundle's of products on my homepage, but I'm unsure on how is best to find suppliers for these and was wondering if anyone could assist.

I'm looking to offer bundles of eco friendly products, such as toothbrushes and straws etc. I have individual products for sale but offering them as a bundle would mean separate postage and i would preferably like people to buy kits that all arrive in one go, else it looks unprofessional.

Ive been trying to source ready made kits, and ive seen one or two shops online selling such kits but cant for the life of me find anywhere to source them myself? Im new to this and so im unsure on the best tactics to find suppliers, ive been reading forum pages on here but was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction or knows of a supplier that would offer these kits. 

Many thanks

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Hughesmendes
We are currently specialized in producing handicraft products in Vietnam, we are currently supplying bamboo straws or straws and eco-friendly bamboo and rattan products. school
We are also looking to expand the market to find suppliers that distribute bamboo straws or straws.
If you are interested please contact us
Website https://maytrelang.com
Email: maytrelang@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

You can find lot of Eco friendly products like toothbrushes and straws at “Aliexpress Dropshipping” App, Here you can find more than one supplier like aliexpress, amazon, dhgate...etc.
Aliexpress Dropshipping app gives you to import the items from supplier sites to your store.
And we are giving you select a “Suggested Titles” by clicking on Edit Details button, Suggested titles helps in your site SEO as your items title will be Unique. Items title aren't just about improving rankings, they're tied in with getting people to click once your site page shows up in the search engine. You can refer to this Title importance in SEO.
Coming to shipping methods, We provide customised shipping methods means Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 1 0

Hey there @Hughesmendes !

Vash here from Spocket and if you're looking for eco friendly products we might be able to help you as we recently launch our "Ethically Sourced" filter on our platform that will help you get the best results of suppliers that manufactures eco friendly products.

You may use this link for your reference and feel free to browse Spocket app to check our US and European products:
You may also check out our Facebook group if you want to know more about Spocket and you can join one of the largest communities for dropshippers with 28000 entrepreneurs and start communicating on Spocket experiences.

0 Likes