Looking for suppliers

Highlighted
4 0 0
I’m looking for consumer electronics supplier, especially electric scooter, e-luggage supplier for Europe.

Aliexpress blocked my payments so i have problems using their site.

This is long term cooperation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
And also cosmetics suppliers
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

hi dear,

maybe we can help you.

we are dropshipping fulfillment agent in china, all products you ordering from aliexpress, you can buy from us directly.

We provide sourcing-packing-shipping services for many dropshippers.

Reach us at:flashleopard.com   anita@flashleopard.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thanks. You products are more expensive than aliexpress.

How to integrate you into Shopify ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
You said all products can be bought from you, and I searched scooter but there is no record.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi! we can help you source products from China. We would love to do long term business with you and to help you in growing your business.

Check out our website: www.warrensourcing.com

or E-mail us for inquiries: hello@warrensourcing.com

We would love to hear from you :) thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 2

Hello Sir 

What you would like to source from China?

I have rich experience in help source for my clients.I have a bunch of superior suppliers of electronic products.

Besides,I can help you ship your goods from China to the rest of the world.

Looking forward to your reply.

@Guest1 wrote:
I’m looking for consumer electronics supplier, especially electric scooter, e-luggage supplier for Europe.

Aliexpress blocked my payments so i have problems using their site.

This is long term cooperation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Guest1 

Can you please share why Aliexpress blocked your payments?  Did they request you to submit any documents to unblock you?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Dear Anita,

I’ve noticed your reply mentioning that you’re in china. I’ve just signed up to Shopify and this will be a long term relationship.

I’m interested to hear more about your services with dropshippers.

Let’s connect, reach us at pandasplore.com
pandasplore@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Guest1! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been quite a while since you posted this so I want to know if you were able to find a supplier/suppliers for the items you listed down? Regardless, I did a quick check on our catalog and as it seems, we have a limited selection for the electronic items you're looking for. But do know that the team at Spocket aims to regularly add new suppliers to the platform to expand the choices on the catalog. That being said, I can put in a request to our Suppliers team to source out more of the electronic goods you enumerated.

In terms of cosmetics items though, we have quite a number of products that might interest you.

Search_-_Spocket.png

All you have to do is sign-up to Spocket for free so you can be given access to the catalog - just head on over to Spocket's official website. While you're at it, you can also join Spocket's official Facebook group to get updates on dropshipping and learn more about Spocket.

0 Likes