Looking for women and kid accessories and bath and body products

2 0 0
I have launched my website couple months ago and I am currently searching for a supplier to sell their products on my eccomerce store. I am looking for women and kid accessories also bath and body products. Categories: • Hair accessories • Jewelries • Purses • Scarfs • Bath bombs • Body scrubs • Lotions And etc. Please email at j3ann3_k@yahoo.com.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
346 0 48

Hi there,

You can check out the Shopify Wholesale tool. We don't guarantee that vendors will reply to your inquiry about selling their products, as this tool is only in Beta, but it may be some help:

Keep in mind: you can only use this tool once per shop.

Alicia | Support Lead for Shopify
0 Likes
2 0 0

If you are still looking Huntsman Apothecary(my company) offers men and women bath and body products. www.huntsmanapothecary.com

0 Likes

Hi friend, you can find the right suppliers from Banggood, Amazon, Walmart and so on.

When you are doing this kind of business, please pay most attention to the delivery service and find the most reliable supplier from.

In addition, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Banggood, Amazon, Walmart, and 18 more sties  to your Shopify store. And you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan now.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1662 24 172

Hi,

Dropshipping application where you can without quite a bit of an extend import unlimited things into your store in a solitary snap. Can put organize viably by Semi-programmed orchestrate fulfillment process. You would drop dispatch have the capacity to from a couple of chinese and other supplier sites(Banggood, Aliexpress, ebay, amazon, Alibaba, walmart, dhgate etc..). Dropshipmate application decides in acquiring Product Reviews and engages Daily Auto Update/Sync. Try This application Dropshipmate .

Thanks.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
34 0 0

Hello j3ann3,

I'm also a Shopify store owner.  www.capellausa.com 

Presently we wholesale women's apparels in US and South America.  Our warehouse is located in Los Angeles CA near Fashion District.  We have huge selections to choose from with the latest fashions.  Since we're located in the heart of Los Angeles, FAST SHIPMENT will be your huge benefits.  

Come stop by our site and see.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Hi,
We have our own beauty product brand with organic and natural products and want to start drop shipping - only USA.
Our focus is on cruelty free, vegan, natural, organic ingredients in our products. If you are interested send me your email and I send you the URL of our site.
We are based in FL.

1 Like
2 0 0

You should choose best and reliable products having good trend in the market as well some products are suggested which cover women and kids accessories variety and assortment,you can offer best baby receiving blankets , best ironing boards , best portable workbench , best battery operated fans , these are the products having great demand in the market.

0 Likes
2 0 0

You should choose best and reliable products having good trend in the market as well some products are suggested which cover women and kids accessories variety and assortment,you can offer best baby receiving blankets , best ironing boards , best portable workbench , best battery operated fans , these are the products having great demand in the market.

0 Likes