Looking into possibly listing some items on amazon, ebay and possibly google merchant?

Highlighted
16 0 0

I know its relatively easy but not sure how to get started, I have a rather small budget and I already have a few suppliers and adding some more. I sell natural supplements and dropship just through shopify, I order supplements from their website and ship it to the customers. Im looking into adding to ebay and amazon to potentially get more customers and profit. Are there any apps that I could switch over some of my products, or select certain products. So far I have one supplier that will allow me to upload my products about anywhere, with one I haven't heard yet and another one that I am looking into that I think will allow me to upload my products anywhere. Are there any apps that could help out with this process?

Writer, entrepreneur and more, check out my store at www.naturogenix.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Hi jheldt,

We're currently testing our new Shopify app that will make selling across multiple marketplaces much easier for you. Specifically, it will allow you to list your existing Shopify products to eBay (and amazon in the future). It will also keep all your stock in sync - plus we're working on some other great features.

Our pricing is simple and affordable: £20 per month for all features.

Would you be interested in trying it out for free? We would really love your feedback and to find out a bit more about the challenges you face.

Email me or reply here, I'd love to chat any time - ben@zenstores.com or skype: benreynhart

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
75 0 0

Hi jheldt,

Yes, there are certainly applications and solutions that will help you to expand your products to marketplaces like Amazon/eBay. We work with many Shopify partners to help integrate their products to sell in these marketplaces. Decrease costs by automating your item, order and customer processes, while also increasing sales by connecting to marketplaces like eBay and Amazon.

You can learn more on our site: https://www.nchannel.com/connectors/shopify/

Best,

Mollie

nChannel

http://www.nChannel.com - Shopify Integration (POS, ERP, Accounting, Amazon, eBay, QuickBooks)
0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Buy Online Sarees,angelnx Sarees Surat(india) offers the best Indian wedding Sarees, party wear sarees, anarkali-suits,  
designer-sarees, bridal sarees, lehenga Choli, bollywood salwar kameez, kajol collection, Designer Lehenga  Choli, 
party wear sarees, madhuri collection, priyanka chopra collection, Online Shopping

anarkali dress india online

0 Likes