Looking to add products to my website that will drop ship.

Hipknoties
1 0 0

Hipknoties.com started over 4 years ago with the one product - hipknoties. It is a multi way convertible garment.

Social media has been our main source of marketing and as a result of a viral video, we have had over 1 million page views over the past 12 months and sales increase over 300% year over year.

I am looking for products to add to our shop that would compliment what we are selling and our customer base.

Specifically, accessories (jewelry, belts, scarves...) and basic apparel items for "real" women. 

Our demographic is woman with curves and who want versatility and quality.

Looking forward to hearing back from anyone who may fit the bill! 

Stay Hip!
0 Likes
Shanice_Jones1
23 0 0

Good Day,

We are a New York based company that offers drop shipping as well as wholesale services. Please take a moment to view our website at www.theshanicejonescollection.com P.S We have our handbag collection launching at the end of this month.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Jaclyn_Megraw
Tourist
11 0 0

HI please check out my website for new items. I have a ton of experience in wholesale and drop shippings. I will pack and ship all orders for you :) Let me know if you see any items you like and also if you are looking for certain niche items I can definitely make something new for you :) 

www.shopalltherage.etsy.com

0 Likes
Jaffer
4 0 0

We might be just right for you. We warehouse hundreds of products and test 40 new products a month. These are largely impulse items... Visit PulseTV.com and we have a new Resellers Drop Ship program...greta prices and we give great service. The person responsible is Sharif@PulseTV.com  and we ship within 1 business day! You might only find 5 or 10 products, but we get new ones in every single month.

0 Likes
Mert_Doğrusözlü
8 0 0

hi,

please check www.jewelsformen.com ;

we can talk details...

Mert

0 Likes
Global_Crafts_D
Tourist
18 0 1

Checkout www.DropShippingbyGlobalCrafts.com - we have a ton of jewelry and accessories.

0 Likes
james_boxley
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I to am looking for products for my new store,

Will be opening my store within a week or so. Looking for dropshippers or whole salers of home goods,jewelry,outdoor products Watches.(electronics,cell phone accesories, applicances, gadgets, tools, vape supply & anything else you think you can sell in a home goods store!)

0 Likes
Shop_J_G
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello,

I do drop shipping as well. I have products like t-shirts, racerbacks, mugs and pillows! Check it out!

www.shopjandg.com

Email me at jaysfashionboutique@gmail.com

0 Likes
griff
1 0 0

www.jlourdes.com

We are looking for distributers. Great product!

Contact me at g r i f f @ e p i x . n e t

0 Likes
Lane_Bashaw1
1 0 0

I have a good hookup in the USA for some vaping mods and batteries.

Let me know if you are interested. I could drop ship for you as we stock the items!

0 Likes