Looking to buy makeup and fashion jewelry wholesale

Can
2 0 0

I want to open shop soon but I have no idea where to buy my items. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Admin17
8 0 0

Look at the Smart Wholesale offer - http://www.ndstore.com/pages/smart-wholesale

You can use our inventory (including the photos) to offer on your store.

Let us know if it interests you.

Regards,

Sarig

0 Likes
Michael_Daley1
1 0 0

Have you attended any Gift or accessories shows in your area?  We are a designer and wholesaler of Jeweled scarves and fashion jewelry, if interested I can send you an e-catalog.  Where are you located I can also send you a list of trade shows by city/state/country

0 Likes
Kcamari
3 0 0

Please send me an e-catalogue.  I am wanting to start a quality dropship e-commerce store. Thanks!!! Karen 

0 Likes
Manish4
3 0 0

Hi Michael,

Can you please send me your e-catalog. I am looking at starting a drop ship business of costume and funky jewelry.

best...

myhoms@gmail.com

0 Likes
Amy_Reine
1 0 0

Hi Michael Daley,

I'm interested in an e-catalog as well as a list of trade shows by city/state/country. Thanks.

reinedaydesign@hotmail.com

0 Likes
gienine_Braddy
1 0 0

Hi, I was interested in you dropshipping/wholesale program, could you send me more info.

Amiee06@hotmail.com

0 Likes
Bruce_Banner1
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Hey Guys,

Check out www.100dollarlots.com, micro lots but the per unit price for these lots is equivalent to buying a truckload. The suppliers are located in the US, so no worrying about if you should purchase from alibaba or dhgate, always a little worriesome. 

We currently supply wholesale jewelry, clothing, iphone accessories, general merchandise, handbags,etc but we are looking to expand and get merchandise the buyer base is looking for. A few distribution centers, majority in California, so shipping speed depends on where you are located. Typically 1 to 3 business days. 

Also anyone can sell their $100 lots on there, very easy to get you setup

Thanks!

Bruce Banner
Ankit_Jaswani
1 0 0

Hi,

You can checkout the trendy stuff what I deal with at www.accessitude.com

I can provide you the products along with the photography.

0 Likes
FlavHer
1 0 0

Hi Michael,

Can please send me an e-catalog, I'm re-opening my online fashion accessories boutique as a drop-ship business. Thanks in advance.

Yours in success,

Yolanda

flavheryourstyle@aol.com

0 Likes