Looking to dropship from another shopify store

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

Looking to connect to a third party shopify store, we would be showing some not all of the collections/ products. The inventory is held by third party, and the shipping is also carried out by the third party. All products need to show on our store as per third parties descriptions etc, but we will set our own prices. 

Once we have a order on our store, it will need to be automatically sent to third parties store to fulfil, we need to be able to have access to the tracking information/fulfilment.

Is there any such apps, or does this need to be done via API?

Any help will be appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @manip3000 

Why don't you connect the third party directly to your shopify store? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

How can this be done? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Can you guys tell us how this can be done?

Highlighted
1 0 1

How did this solution deliver to your problem statement? Please share details. Thanks. 

Highlighted
2 0 0

Can you elaborate on this?

Are you suggesting that the product catalog is connected? How would this work, generally?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

You didn't answer the question. What was said was obvious. How is this a suitable answer?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever get a solution to this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Im pretty sure its called an API. You ask the supplier if he/she has an API (a Program that installed to sync your store and supplier).

Then I think you need to install it in the back-end of your Shopify store. I have never done this before but my understanding is only some suppliers have API's developed to sync fulfilment between you and them. 

0 Likes