LordVaperPens.com Seeks Investor Partner and Sales Gurus

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Shopify rules! amirite?

2.5 year vaporizer pen company Lord Vaper Pens is offering equity share for a minimum $50,000 investment. We have many people offering smaller amounts however we must do what is right for the company according to a growth plan we've put together. Using the Shopify platform with a custom theme and several helpful apps, our retail sales online are good with lots of social, search engine/organic traffic and our affiliate program traffic inbound daily. I managed to get us viral on Pinterest and Instagram and our brand collaboration partner (chuck billy) pushes to his millions of fans on Facebook/Twitter so we're getting a lot of free traffic from these sites that turn sales as well.

To skyrocket sales, funds are required for bigger advertising on hightimes, weedmaps and other leading sites as well as getting our product(s) into thousands of smoke shops and dispensaries worldwide. With a list of 20 of the biggest distributors we're ready to begin negotiating deals with them. As we expand we'll employ expert sales "closers" to secure worldwide distribution as well as working directly with shops in legal states. We sell the popular X Pen line and The Chief signature series vaporizers exclusive only to Lord Vaper. We've hot-rodded our products and the fans and customers are loving them. We take great care of our customers offering exceptional service that keeps customers buying more products on a regular basis. Fast, helpful service is key to retention and happy customers.

I welcome any distributors to contact me direct to negotiate distro deals. 

Our competitors took the hip-hop world by storm with their rap theme vape pens, now we're been told by industry leaders we're the next big company rising considering we now have the rocknroll heavy metal market covered with our Chief vaporizer series featuring metal legend Chuck Billy of Testament. (google him and his wikipedia page).  This was a wide-open hole to fill with no competition in the space for this type of themed offering. Our X Pen series of vape pens are selling like hotcakes and now its time for us to expand and profit. Will you join the small team here and be a part of this winning project? 

Contact us now for more info regarding this rare investment opportunity. 

We're down to earth, we're not here with any scammy BS, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opp for someone since we already have traction and we're already profitable but for big bucks its gonna take some serious capital to expand and hit multi-million dollar sales milestones.  

Please hit me up asap, serious investor only please.
Sales Guru's (or "closers" if you will, needed to do deals with our product with list of major distributors we supply you.

Adam Black
LordVaperPens.com
CEO

adam @ lordvaperpens.com

email and we can chat voice of course. :)
Thanks very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Please let me know when you have a few minutes to chat. Ism18@me.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Sent you an email Izack.

0 Likes
Highlighted