Marketplace Dropship Automation

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I am looking for an application that can fully automate my orders between my Shopify store and my vendor's stores (90% of my vendors are on Shopify, the rest are on Etsy / Magento). Not just a syncing tool but a full automation tool.

I need a platform that will:

- sync inventory from my suppliers websites (Shopify, Etsy, magento) to my website (Shopify) 
- maintain same inventory levels 
- automate order to vendors (and in the case of multiple vendor's products in 1 order - for the platform to automatically split and send each order + info to the corresponding vendor / 3PL) 
- automate payment split between me and my supplier (I get my commission % automatically and my vendor gets there's automatically)
- automate shipping label to supplier 
- keep track / records of orders / analytics 

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you !

- Margaret
0 Likes

Hi @Marandria 

We recommend creating a Job in Shopify Experts Community.  You will get some help.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
33 0 0

My 3pl librexpress.com did all of this for me. They do all the order processing for my dropship clients. (Im a bulk buyer and distributor)

0 Likes
Highlighted

www.sourceofgoods.com Fully automated order processing! A member signed up yesterday and made a sale on Amazon. He called me and asked: "Help, I got a sale, what do I do?" I told him you do NOTHING!! The orders are fully automated!!

0 Likes