Massive Distribution---Seeking Supplier

Highlighted
1 0 0

I run the largest cannabis platform in the industry. We are currently looking to launch our e-commerce store, we have millions of unique viewers and a large social media following. Looking for someone who can help create/launch products $30 and under for our store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hey @e-commerce_ninj! Gabby here from Spocket.

Cannabis-related items are definitely an interesting line-up to sell - I've seen quite a few who're interest to dropship these products. If I understand correctly, you're looking for merchants to sell your products? If I'm indeed correct (but if I'm wrong please correct me), perhaps you might want to consider applying to be a supplier of cannabis-related goods on Spocket? You can send a proposal to support@spocket.co. A member of the team will reach out to you to explain the process and see if you fit the criteria of the kind of suppliers we're looking for. Should you be on-boarded, your product has the chance to  be viewed by over 35,000 registered merchants on Spocket. So please let me know if you do decide to join and what the outcome is. All the best!

You can learn more about the platform on Spocket's official website or by joining Spocket's official Facebook group.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @e-commerce_ninj 

Please check Crowdship.  Unique dropship company in the cannabis industry. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes