Metal Wall Decorations Dropshipping

OneSell
1 0 0
0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hi @OneSell! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been quite a while since you posted this and not sure if you've received any responses or proposals outside Shopify Community, but still, I want to ask if you'd be interested in onboarding as a supplier for Spocket? Just a quick background, Spocket is a dropshipping app that works with Shopify and WooCommerce for now, and it provides dropshippers with products mainly coming from suppliers based in the EU and the US.

We definitely have dropshippers based in Europe, as well as other parts of the world - currently there are about 30,000+ registered to the platform. So joining our roster of trustworthy suppliers would give you access to that number of merchants who could be interested in selling your metal wall decorations.

If you want to learn more about how the entire dropshipping process works with us, you can check out Spocket's website to find out. You can also contact support@spocket.co if you have further inquiries or if you decide to join our community. Don't hesitate to reply to me here as well, I'd be glad to answer the questions you have.

All the best and hope you get to join our growing community of suppliers and dropshippers!

0 Likes

Hi @OneSell 

Do you have any website or the online source where we can check your collections? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes