Military Gifts & Drop Shipping

Joe_Nieto
Shopify Partner
22 0 2

Hey guys, if you have a Military item that can be used as a gift for Special Events, we are now looking into drop shipping your items on our site with a comission rate.  A little background into my story.
 I was hired to develop the system that is currently still in use for a compnay that was awarded the Photo and Video Contract for Basic Military Training @ Lackland Air Force Base by The Air Force Army Federal Exchange Service. Every week approx. 600 Airman Graduate BMT with Thousands of People Coming to see their Graduation. Phase one of my project is getting to the Parents before they buy gifts on base for their Graduate or Pre-TRS. We not only want to do that but offer higher quality items.  For those interested, it is very important that we work as a team and collorbrate with each other. For example package deals. I can offer any Creed poster at 5 dollars when packaged with your product compared to 20 dollars they sell Creed posters on base. As we gain mometum and a good reputation, the final stage will be bidding on the Photo & Video Contract that generates alot of money and inviting the top producers to sell on base. If anyone has experience with Military Contracts and Bidding and would like to partner up please let me know. If you have questions let me know.

We are also focused on Supproting Military Resources such as Adopt A US Soldier and Miliray Warriors.

www.thecommemorativeproject.com

0 Likes
lijon7781
1 0 0

Hi friends. Today I am introducing you a new dropship that must be very helpfull for you . it's about Ankaka Announces That It Can Provide OEM Service To Any Kinds Of Exiting Spy Gears. you know Spy gears are the one of best items for resellers and drop shippers. Here is why. All of the big trading platforms have some kind of policy again selling spy gears.To know more please visit this site http://regron-data-systems.pr.co/100407-ankaka-announces-that-it-can-provide-oem-service-to-any-kind... . I can ensure that you will learn many things about dropship.

0 Likes
Diana_Jaquith
14 0 0

Hi Joseph, 

I make bullet jewelry including cufflinks and would love to be a dropshipper. 

Please email me at thebizybunny@gmail.com with more information. 

0 Likes
Bruce_Clumpner
1 0 0

Joseph,

We're licensed to produce laser engraved merchandise for all five of the Service Academies.  Contact me at bruce.clumpner@brandonservices.net to discuss a partnership. 

0 Likes