More Dropshippers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

Are you there any dropshippers outside of what is on Shopify (Aliexpress, oberlo etc) I am looking for dropshipping with better quality apparel. Urban street wear even brand items. I hear there are some, but can't seem to find them. Please help because I am ready to give this dropshipping up lol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
641 41 93

Hi, @KSFit 

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, happy to help out here. 

While Shopify does indeed have a multitude of app integrations with various drop shippers, you can certainly search outside of the realm of Shopify for others to work with. It's just important to consider that if any issues pop up with a third-party private app then we are unable to support it and you'd have to contact that particular developer directly for assistance. Try checking out Sale Hoo for a ton of dropshipping suppliers. You can also try reaching out to brands that you feel align with you business to see if they offer dropshipping - it never hurts to ask! 

As for Shopify integrations, have you checked out Modalyst? It's an app with US suppliers that is fashion and apparel oriented. It's free to install so you can browse their goods and determine whether they carry what you're looking for. 

Don't give it! Dropshipping success won't happen overnight but we are here to support and help through the whole journey. Are there any other areas that you are finding difficult using the dropshipping model? Let me know! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @KSFit 

Please check Spocket, Eprolo and Zen Drop

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hey @KSFit! Gabby here from Spocket. Have you had the chance to check Spocket out? We have loads of US and EU suppliers of clothing on the catalog that can provide you with the items you need. All you'd have to do is sign-up for free to access the catalog and explore it to find the clothing items you want to add to your store. Let me know if you have questions about it by responding to me here!

Thanks for the mention @dropship_helps!

0 Likes