Multicurrency Products

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I am hoping someone here has a solution to my dilema. We are a South African based pilot shop/ Aircraft Parts supplier and need to be able to insert prices for products in either ZAR or USD.

My reasoning, if we have imported and stock an item I want it to diplay our selected ZAR price and not change. If it is an item we need to import, I want to be able to insert the pricing in USD. I also want the price to display on the site in ZAR and sell in ZAR at the time of the transaction, obviously using some kind of API for the currency conversion.

Our wordpress site offered multicurrency insertion on our products but I cannot seem to find out how to do this in Shopify.

Any ideas'?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
269 1 25

Hi, there!

Stephanie here from Shopify. 

Currently, you can only accept one currency on your Shopify store. You can; however, utilize apps to display multiple currencies! I would recommend checking out the following apps:

* BEST Currency Converter

* Auto Currency Switcher

Hope this helps!

Feel free to reach out to our support if you have any other questions! We're available 24/7. 

Cheers!

Stephanie | Shopify Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks but this does not help. I am a shop based in South Africa and the only way I can do this is to set the base currency to USD. I then cannot process payment in ZAR.

0 Likes