My store disappeared

imsopissed
2 0 0

this is so frustrating - I have never been more mad in my life, I worked so hard on this website I paid developers I bought inventory worth over 40k and once i bought my domain the store just closed and disappeared I cant contact shopify because they ask me to select a store before contacting them but there is no store, what is going on ? anyone can help ? please this is very urgent i wish I went with WordPress this is ridiculous

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1748 194 436

Hey there, @imsopissed 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear you are in this situation, I can imagine how stressful not being able to access your store would be. I will be reaching out to you via email directly to authenticate you as the owner of the account and get the appropriate team to look into this and update this for you. I will need you to respond to that email directly confirming the myshopify.com address of your store as well as some other authentication information as per my email instructions and I will then be able to see what is going on with your account.

I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues contacting support - you should be able to proceed to a chat regardless of being able to log in to your store. It seems like there was a technical issue preventing you to do so. When on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or tlog out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. You are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook.

Speak Soon,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
imsopissed
2 0 0
lavender2021.myshopify.com that's my store and my ticket # is *21455077*

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1748 194 436

Thanks for that, @imsopissed. I can see that this has been escalated to the appropriate team to be dealt with ASAP. As it is the holiday season it will likely take a bit longer than usual before you hear back on this. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your file here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with, in the meantime, please just let me know!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes