Need DRopshippers in the USA for Dad related items

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello,

I recently started an ecommerce store that sales dad related items. I am currently using Ali Express; however, I would love to find a dropshipper in the States so I can improve my shipping times and overall quality of items on my store. The shipping time specifically stops me from being able to reliably advertise my store on important days like Father's Day because the customer would need to buy my products atleast a month before, which 99.9% of people will not do. I am looking for all types of products that fall within my general niche. Take a look at my store to get a general idea of what I would like to have. If you can help me find a solution in the States I would love to work with you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

First of all,

Good work on your store you need a few tweaks, I would recommend you to write your own description understanding the products rather than taking it straight away from Aliexpress, I could also see that some links are broken and I couldn't find an Add to cart button.

In reference to finding a dropship supplier, you need to first find a unique product then search for the product+dropship supplier in most cases, then see if they are a Minimum Advertised Price policy to preserve your price. here's a link to read more on how to find a MAP supplier.

Two ways you can find a dropship supplier in the states one is by doing it yourself following the process with the link I provided.

Second is subscribing to Salehoo where there are more than 8000+ suppliers for you to access. 

Hope this helps.

Mo www.ecomtutorial.com
1 Like
Highlighted
8 0 0

This helps alot, thank you. I am still working on my product descriptions; however, each product should have an individual description and then some general information (sizes, material type etc.) in a bullet point list. Unless I added a product in error, none should have the generic AliExpress description. 

Can you show me a link of where you were having trouble finding the Add To Cart button? I had no idea that was an issue on my site so I would like to get it resolved ASAP.

I think Salehoo is going to be the best option for what I am trying to do. Thank you again for taking the time to help me out. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

It’s seems the links are working fine now but not sure about desktop as I checked on my mobile. I would recommend upsell and crosselling product, discount coupon and exit pop up could increase your sales. It’s been a pleasure to help people, glad that it ads value.

Mo www.ecomtutorial.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi, Dadsmial,

we have some mae grooming products that fit dad, we can talk if we can help, thanks,

We are professional dropshipping company www.lowmoq.com. Shipping from USA, verified by shopify oberloe.

We can supply Health Care, skin care, body care, anti snoring, men grooming , oral care and all kinds of personal care products from 5 warehouses in USA, UK, AU, China. 

If any shopify store owners want to dropship the product, find us on Oberlo or contact. 

email:service@lowmoq.com.

Thanks

0 Likes