Need Drop Shipper for high-end designer apparel

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I am a drop shipper of denim apparel and accessories.  I must give up my Chinese supplier because delivery times are too long. I will be selling only designer and high end merchandise.  I need drop shippers I can rely on that don't charge hundreds of dollars a month.  Can anyone help me> Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 6 19

Hi @Linda2! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket. 

Have you had the chance to check Spocket out? I know it's been three years since you posted this and being there hasn't been a response ever since, I thought I should still ask. Besides, I can mark it as new so other users can make their suggestions.

Going back, Spocket offers a wide range of denim and accessory choices from US and EU suppliers who can ship in as fast as 1-3 days, 3-5 days, or 4-7 days depending on your shipping preferences. Here are some items that I found that might interest you:

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

You can also view these and more by simply signing-up for free on Spocket's official website. This gives you access to the catalog where you can easily do a search yourself with the smart filters made available to you.

Search_-_Spocket.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Linda2 

Please check  https://www.denimmfg.com/  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes