Need Quality Kitchen and Bath Drop Shipping

1 0 0

I have an online kitchen and bath store planned and can't find quality suppliers of name brand plumbing fixtures, lighting, tile, and floor covering who will drop ship.  I'm getting a very confusing runaround of off brands and low-quality products when I do find any at all.  Can anyone give me some advice?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Kimberly,

I have a few brands like stufurhome.com, gingkofurniture.com .  Let me know what you looking for we might be able to help. Send us an email. customer@cenports.com

1 Like

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hi Kimberly, we are a wholesale distributor of kitchen and bath products from most name brand suppliers. We currently have over 4 million in inventory with the ability to ship same day on most in-stock items. Please email to discuss further, james.smith (at) Hajoca.com
0 Likes
Shipping is one of the most important things with furniture business. If we look at giants like Joss and Main and read Joss and Main reviews, we will see that people complain most about their shipping issue and almost never abou the furniture itself
0 Likes

At Source of Goods we will definitely do this for you as we have been doing this for big box retailers for the past 15 years. 

0 Likes
11 0 0

Ethan here - thanks for your question. Pearla plumbing offers plumbing services. you can enjoy their assistance very much and they are available to provide service 24/7 as per your requirement in best price.

For more information visit https://www.pearlaplumbing.com.au

And also contact to them jobs@pearlaplumbing.com.au

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need anything else. We are just a click away.

Regards,

Ethan

0 Likes
20 0 0

hi kim.

we are in dropshipping fulfillment business for over 3 years. Offering muliti items of kitchen and bath products.

Maybe we can help you! anita@flashleopard.com flashleopard.com

0 Likes

www.sourceofgoods.com is LIVE already and there is no other place a reseller can go to access 2.1 million US based products for resale for as low as $5 monthly. Try our Entrepreneur plan to access 1,000 products for $9 monthly and FREE for the first 3 months!!

0 Likes