Need a Dropshipping company for my online shop

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I will be opening my onlineshop within this week, and I am looking for a dropshipping company which can drop ship in the Philippines. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello,

I just saw your post you can check us out at www.lesbijouteries.com we ship worldwide we offer drop shipping as well as wholesale.

GB

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hello,

Hope you can check our site at www.newchic.com.It is a fashion site,specializing in women &men &kids' clothing,bags,shoes,beauty,jewelry,home &garden and other accessories.Also we offer dropship service.All the items can be shipped worldwide.Our dropshippers can enjoy 8%-20% discount.Any questions,hope you can let us know.

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Dear Ace Jose,

Newchic is a fashion site,specializing in women &men &kids' clothing,bags,shoes,beauty,jewelry,Home &garden and other accessories.Here is our site that you can refer to www.newchic.com We ship worldwide.Also we offer dropship service.For more details,hope you can email us at dropship@newchic.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hi
We are a wholesaler, We are looking for dropshipper and retailer now. 

We have thousands of unique products designed by artists around the world. From shoes and backpacks to phone case and house ware. 

www.forudesigns.com  

This is our website, please have a look. 

*PROFIT 
You can reset the price of products as long as it is higher than ours, so that you can earn the middle price difference.

Every time the worth of products you buy from our site accumulate to $1000, we will give you an extra $300 profit.

Are you interested in this collaboration? For more information please contact me linbelan080@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sincerely looking for dropshipper/online retailer. Not up-front cost, 30% profits. For more detail information please contact me by linbelan080@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hello friend,

You can also check our site www.newchic.com Our products range from women &men &kids' clothing,bags,shoes,beauty&watch,jewelry,home decro and other accessories.We also offer dropshipping.If you are interested in it,hope you can contact us at dropship@newchic.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi Ace Jose,

Kindly check out www.mycelebritylooks.com we dropship and sell in wholesale,delivery within 3-5 working days worldwide via Fedex/Dhl.

Email: sales@mycelebritylooks.com

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hey there,

Amazing drop shipping service share with you!

I’m from Globalegrow E-commerce Co., Ltd, one of the biggest cross-border  E-commence public company in China (Stock Code: SZ002640).

Owning an online DROPSHIPPING website: https://www.chinabrands.com/ 

Supplying over 200,000 Dropship Products /SKUs - True Wholesale Prices

https://www.chinabrands.com/site/signup.html Invitation code: 3ZlNbFwaH0Gp to be CB platform formal membership.

CB currently support docking eBay, Aliexpress, wish and lazada platform shops, quickly export the orders.  If you have any shopify stores, it's great for us to cooperate together.

1. No dropshipping fees
  2. No commission
  3. Fast shipping
  4. Wholesale price
  5. High quality
  6. Good aftersale service

Contact me for further information now!

Email : huangmanchun@globalegrow.com 

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ace,

What kind of business are exactly into? If you think of sourcing digital products, check this out.

Good luck with your business!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ace,

May I ask what kind of business are you into? If you're interested in sourcing digital products from the B2B wholesale platform, check this out.

Good luck with your business!

Jon

0 Likes