2 0 0

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
19 0 5

Hey Ashkan

Brendan here from the Shopify Guru Team!

I'll start by sending you a great article that covers a couple of do's and dont's when it comes to dropshipping. Hopefully this helps you get a better idea of what to look out for.

https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/wholesale-and-drop-shipping/t/need-a-dropshipping-and-logistic-compa...

Feel free to reply to this post with what kind of products you're looking to sell as well! With dropshipping being so popular now you most likely will get some better advice on who to look into by posting what industry you're looking into :)

All the best!

Brendan | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

Kindly contact us via sales@mycelebritylooks.com or visit our website www.mycelebritylooks.com if its product/items you'd like.

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

If you're interested in selling phone accessories, headphones and Speakers. Please email me. Over 3000 products. 

I provide dropshipping services from Toronto, Canada.

All products are shipped from Toronto. No need to make your customers wait for 30+ days. 

Visit my retail store to see couple of products I offer. Casesingh.ca (Dropshipping prices are different)

Thanks,

Aman

help.casesingh@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

I have a small shop on shopify as a side project, but my main business is called www.centerlinkmedia.com. We have been sourcing and dropshipping consumer goods for 4+ years. We have over 2000 SKU's in stock  ranging from all different categories like, apparel, toys, houewares, phone accesories, speakers, and many more. We ship out over 25,000 orders weekly and can handle all your dropshipping needs. 

Email me directly oscar@centerlinkmedia.com or call us at 954-278-3131

0 Likes