Need help, check out error ''no shipping methods available''

SavageHD
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm kind a new in this community, and last weeks was working hard on my first e-shop. Some how all went well until now, I face a problem I can't resolve. When I try to simulate a check out, after client informations, I get the message ''There are no shipping methods available for your cart or adress'' 

The error I get.The error I get.The shipping settings I have.The shipping settings I have.

Does it come from my shipping settings ? Or it may come from the product, maybe oberlo ? 

Thank's anyone for help.

0 Likes
May
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 145

Hi, @SavageHD!

This is May from Shopify. Welcome to our Shopify Community!

Thank you for sending over some screenshots, they are very helpful for troubleshooting! Are you still having this issue with your store? If so, I think I've spotted where the error is. 

06-24-xjb26-zhssm

It looks like have set up a price based shipping, but the price range was set up from $0 to $0. Therefore, when a customer proceed to checkout with a cart totalling over $0, they will get an error when choosing a shipping method. The error will look like the screenshot you've sent above. In this case, you'll want to edit this shipping rate.

1. Under 'Shipping zones > All > Edit'.

2. Scroll down to 'Priced based rates', click 'Edit' besides your existing rates, or click 'Add rate' if you want to add a new rate.

06-38-sunm0-0k2ib

3. Add a price range. 

06-40-qjgsp-uqk9e

If you'd like to offer free shipping for all orders, then you'll want to enter a larger number in the 'Maximum order price' box. 

4. Click 'Save'.

We also have a document that goes over how to set up price-based manual rates in more details. I highly recommend checking it out here. Since you are using Oberlo to source your products, I also highly recommend giving this article from Oberlo a read. It goes over some helpful tips on how to approach shipping, which can benefit you and your customers!

Let me know if that helps. If you are still seeing any issues with your shipping method, please let me know by replying to this thread, or feel free to contact our 24/7 support!

Thank you!

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes