1. Our products are made to order and customized, therefore fulfillment is done by us, cannot be outsourced to another party
2. We'd like to connect multiple Shopify stores to ONE central fulfilment store(as example, we prefer this central fulfilment store be a web based cart such as OpenCart or Magento).
3. Each shopify store is owned by different people, thus they cannot share information amongst each other.
4. When a Shopify buyer places an order on a Shopify Seller, the order is sent to fulfilment store.
5. Fulfilment store must be able to charge Shopify seller on each order (preferably real time, but once a day would also work)
6. Fulfillment store's charge to Shopify seller is independent of what Shopify buyer pays. (However, this price is negotiated in advance, and shipping is either flat fee or live quoted based on buyer's location)
Is there an existing app that does this?
if it helps, here's a few more requirements :
7. Product creation can be manual and done in 2 places separately (the only thing that matters is, when a order is placed, the product can be recognized by model number)
8. When an order is shipped and fulfilled, Shopify buyer must be notified either by order status in Shopify Seller's site, or e-mail.
9. If everything else on this list can be done, except automatic payment, we're open to payment processing, since order shipping is a manual process anyway. Our main key is to ensure that the order is synced as quickly as possible to fulfillment store (as stated earlier, fulfillment has to be done by ourselves as products are made to order, not made in bulk in advance)
Simple PO https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po is exactly what you are looking for (in my opinion anyways!)
Simple PO allows you to create suppliers for your products and then you can generate a purchase order from an Order, Product or Supplier.
If you're a dropshipper you can quickly email your vendor an order with 3 clicks once you're set up or if you hold your own stock you can order more of one or more products your vendor makes, again all off the addresses and items are filled out for you.
There's a 7 day free trial so give it a go today, any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for your reply, but I think that's still lacking a few key features
-Sending order to supplier/vendor should be automated, not 3 clicks
-Supplier has to have some way to charging (preferably automated) when an order is placed
-We are the supplier in this case, thus we need the UX to be as minimal and automated as possible for the Shopify seller
It feels like our app (Ordoro) has most of the features you are looking for except the automatic payment piece. Ordoro has an auto-routing dropshipping feature. You can configure certain rules and Ordoro will automatically route the order to the supplier/vendor without needing any user clicks. We also use Shopify's webhooks feature, and therefore the order gets pulled into Ordoro immediately after it's created in the Shopify store. Based on how you described this above, I think there are a couple of different ways to set up your workflow in Ordoro. If you like, please email us or call us and one of us will be able to explain this setup to you in detail.