Need help with maintaining different shipping rates at checkout for different suppliers products

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 4

I'm running into a problem at checkout.  I have products that are being dropshipped by multiple suppliers.  An example of the issue I am having: one company offers free shipping on orders over $50.  Problem is, if I add a product from this company that is say, $30, and I add a product from another company that is $21, Shopify gives the order free shipping instead of charging the under $50 shipping rate for the product.   Is there a way to separate shipping rates by vendor in the checkout?  I have them entered in by vendor in the shipping settings but this obviously is not separating them 100% of the time.  In some cases it does seem to work, like when one companies shipping rate is $3 and another companies rate is $4 the total shipping will be $7 at checkout.  It might just be for items where shipping is free over a certain amount, shopify is considering the cart total, instead of the specific vendors product total.  

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Nous333 

We recommend adding shipping cost to the product cost and give free shipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 4

Yeah except that won't work for me.  A customer might buy multiple products from this supplier and then they will have to pay shipping multiple times and will not get the free shipping over $50.    

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 4

if anyone has same issue and comes across this, I solved the problem by entering the price of each product as its weight and using weight as a condition instead of price in the respective shipping profile. 

0 Likes