Need reliable dropshippers

Highlighted
11 0 0

I just opened an online boutique about 3 months ago, where I am selling handbags, wallets, backpacks, etc. I just went public almost a month ago. I wanted to make sure I had everything in place, but I still need a ton of help. Currently I am only using orbelo, which only allows me to import products from aliexpress. My issue is that shipping takes so long. Is there any reliable dropshippers that ship in the US, and have reasonable shipping within a 5 day time frame? My problem right now is that I get traffic to my site but consumers are not buying anything. My thought is that the shipping is what deters them. We do live in an instantaneous society after all. Any and all help would be very much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
21 0 0

Why not choose some China dropshipper who have warehouse in US?

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

13 days ago I used my first China dropshipper who has a warehouse in the US or at least I assume so because there was a ship from the US option but the package has vanished and I received no response after several messages within a 5 day time frame. So I had to open a dispute. I also removed all products from that supplier from my store. Oddly enough the supplier's rating was in the high 90's on aliexpress. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

We only use US suppliers for all our stores as we have over 105 suppliers in US alone. Get in touch at shoppiinn@outlook.com if you are interested.

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

I will send an email now. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,

Try out websites like Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Overstock etc., you can find a variety of collection of products such as handbags, wallets, backpacks etc, and also you can find reliable dropshippers who dropships to US.

If you want to try import products from dropshipping websites like Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Overstock, Bonanza and more into your shopify store within a short time in just one click then you can try out Aliexpress Dropshipping shopify app which features in importing products from 18+ websites.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hello everyone

I'm Niki from https://bohostyleshops.com we are supplier for best trendy harem pants, yoga pants, bohemian clothing fashion to worldwide, all products made in Thailand and products of Thailand. We has provide Wholesale and Dropship program, please have a look best harem pants in our website. I'm sure you guy will love its.

https://bohostyleshops.com/products/womens-black-harem-cargo-pants-jumpsuits-mens-casual-summer-trou...

If interested to buy in Wholesale and Dropship program kindly contact me

Shipping we provide By DHL ecommerce for standard shipping 12-21 days for USA, UK 11-12 days and DHL express 3-5 business day to worldwide in the reasonable price

email: info@bohostyleshops.com Or  thanthitiya@gmail.com

Thank you.

Niki

0 Likes
Highlighted

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

0 Likes